Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((No! Don't cry! Dx))

Ren moved closer to her, pulling her into his arms and holding her gently, petting her hair. "Don' cry, Aki-chan.." He said, trying to soothe her.

Ren shook his head. "Don' feel bad..!" He said, taking her chin in stern his fingers, making her look up at him. "I'm not mad, ' I don' hate ya..!" He said, wiping away her tears.

Ren smiled softly, cupping her cheek. "Why not get some food? Ya haven' had food yet today."

"Hai..! Cap'n says we'll arrive any day now..!" He said, leading her down the steps into the bunk all the me slept in, leading her through there to get to the kitchen.

Akihime frowned more, "I'll miss you so much, Ren-san..." She held his hand tighter, "If you wanted, you could stay with me..."

Ren hesitated for a moment, giving her offer some thought, but he only shook his head. "I can' do tha'... I gotta stay and be with Cap'n Motochika."

((Yukimura you say~?))

Yukimura was out in the court yard training vigorously, having been trainin all day, he was drenched in sweat and was panting hard, but fire still burned bright in his eyes as he swung his spears over and over, trying to move faster and smoother.

Shingen and Sasuke watched him, glad that he had gained a good amount of weight and muscle in th days that passed. "You're getting better, Yukimura." Shingen praised

"Arigatou, Oyakata-sama!" Yukimura said, thrusting his spear at the air again, a soft scowl set on his face.

"Tomorrow, I have informed them of the mission ahead of us." He said, slowing his movements before stopping completely, panting.

"Oyakata-sama?" Yukimura questioned, blinking and watching his lord with questioning eyes.

Back
Top Bottom