Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Megohime gave a small snort, crossing her arms and looking away. "Was it a general or something? Don't tell me it was that cow that burned down our home."

((Fuck.))

Megohime blinked in surprise and then her jaw set. "I knew that cow was bad news." She hissed.

((MWAHAHAHA!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!))

Masamune made a noise, "It would be pointless to start a war with us so crippled right now. We would have to wait."

Megohime gave a small nod and agreed. "She's mine though, I'm going to behead her." She said.

Megohime nodded. "What I want to know is why would the cow do that? I didn't think Yukimura-dono was the type to play dirty and have her do the dirty work."

"Hai." Megohime said before turning and going to find a tree to sit under, watching everyone work.

The cleaning took a day and a half; the building even longer. Masamune stood before his finally finished new home with a proud smile, "So, whadda ya think, Mego?"

"It won't have the same feel as the old one, but it'll do." She smirked, nudging him lightly and leaning against him gently.

"So, our bedroom is bigger..." Masamune slid open their room door, showing her the much larger room, "More space for your things.."

"Cuz I remember you saying you didn't have enough room for all your things...so I decided to be a good husband and get you the required space~" He replied

"Maybe I should thank you for that then~" She said and moved back to Masamune, leaning up and kissing him softly, her hand on his cheek.

Masamune held her tight but was forced to pull back when someone cleared their throat. It was Kojurou. "Masamune-sama, your armor is ready." "Thanks, Kojurou."

Back
Top Bottom