Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Jingu shook her head, holding up a hand and looking around at her warriors. "Stand down." She ordered, and they obeyed. "I am more than willing to go through with this until my name is cleared." She said to Kojurou.

"I don't know." Megohime said. "All we have right now is under the sky. We'll have to make do." She said.

Jingu followed, handing the katana to the warrior who she had taken it from, Mwgohime following as well.

Kojurou walked with Masamune, who apologized for punching him in the face. Kojurou shook his head and sat with Jingu when they reached the cherry tree. Masamune sat with his wife and sighed, "First off, I'm sorry for attacking you, Jingu.."

Jingu gave a small nod. "I would have done the same, Masamune-sama." She said, waving him off; all was forgivin. "But the real question still remains who set fire to the estate?"

((Noodle-chan~?))

"Well, Masamune-sama and I aren't exactly on great terms with a lot of people." Megohime said.

((Nein~~))

"Could very well be a number of people then, ne?" Kojurou questioned. Masamune scowled softly before looking to his wife, "Where's that gold cloth again?"

((But he still has to stab Mego in front of Masamune~ I mean!))

Megohime dug into her sleeve, pulling out the torn piece of fabric she had picked up after Masamune had thrown it down. "Here."

((Later~~))

Masamune took it and examined it. He stared at it long in hard, "I've seen this pattern before..." He muttered. Kojurou blinked, "Yes, Jingu has the same...and her robe is torn." "Yes, but look...the embroidering is different." Masamune held it out to Kojurou and his Right Eye took a closer look at the two fabrics, "You're right..."

Jingu sat quietly, trying to think who'd want to try and frame her- maybe it was a complete accident that the gold fabric was left behind?

((What~?))

"Care to share with the rest of the group?" Megohime said, then stiffened, glancing at Kojurou, she cleared her throat and mumbled an apology.

((Dammit~))

"Well until Masamune-sama can recall who this fabric belongs to, I think we should set patrols and gaurds at night." Jingu said.

Masamune was deep in thought and Kojurou cleared his throat, "We need to continue discussing rebuilding the estate." "Yeah, right..." Masamune nodded and stood

Megohime turned her attention away from them and stood, looking to the estate and frowning; Jingu stood as well. "I'll gather my men and we'll clear out the ash and debris."

Jingu nodded and headed to work; Megohime followed after Masamune, not much wanting to be around Kojurou.

"It wasn't a woman, was it...?" Megohime muttered under her breath, feeling agitated that she was so scared of Kojurou, he wasn't her husband.

Back
Top Bottom