Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Men gathered on the deck to see the ship that had crashed into the Fugaku, and even though the Dat Maru was no small ship, it was still dwarfed by the other vessel. Planks of wood were placed across to the Date Maru so the men could board the ship. "No one seems ta be on board..!" Ren and a few other men searched the ship cautiously. Irohahime had hidden herself by hanging off the side of the ship , clinging close to the side and listening carefully, praying silently that she wouldn't get caught.

Irohahime chewed on her lip, pressing herself further against the ship. As the men searched the ship, one found Irohahime's hair tie, which had snagged on the mast along with some of her hair. "Aniki! There's a woman's hair tie here!" Irohahime cringed and readjusted her grip on the side of the ship, her arms starting to ache.

Irohahime's eyes went wide when she was lifted into the air, her hand reaching for her sword. "Unhand me..!" She demanded, trying to writhe out of his grasp.

Irohahime was soaking wet, still in her training hakama pants and she was exhausted and hungry. Her eyes shifted to look at the damage done to both ships, which was pretty bad. "... I-It was an accident..." She suddenly felt very small compared to Motochika, which she was but still. "Gomenasai..."

She swallowed hard and shook her head. ".. No... I took this ship..." She said quietly. "I stole this ship." She repeated, meeting his eye.

She nodded. "In the cover of night." She said, lifting her chin a bit. "I took this vessel by myself. It doesn't concern you, it isn't your ship, now unhand me."

"Oh, no, you're going to pay for the damage you caused my ship. Let's go, men!" Motochika dragged Irohahime back to the Fugaku without a care in the world

"Aye!" The men cheered and followed Motochika back on board. Irohahime was more than distraught, struggling the entire way onto the Fugaku. "Where are you taking me..!?" She asked, becoming more and more panicked.

Irohahime felt a flare of fear shoot through her stomach, but there was nothing she could do. Her sword was taken and she was locked away in a small, dirty cell, sitting in the far corner with a scowl, chin resting on her knees.

"It's take me months maybe even a year to fix your ship, I have a wed-" She stopped and cleared her throat. "I won't do it."

Irohahime's stomach growled loudly at the sight of the food, making her pull her legs closer, trying to muffle it. She looked away frowning. "Yeah." She mumbled. "That's so."

"That's a shame. Because it would be terrible if we were to send a runner to Date and informed him of what occurred." He stated, looking over the apple with disinterested eyes

Irohahime flinched at the threat. She couldn't let her father know, she had to fix both ships and be off on her way to Rome. "Fine... I'll fix your stupid ship.." She said.

"Wait, you mean I'm doing all the repairs myself..!?" She stood up, blue eyes wide. "It'd be impossible for me to fix it all on my own, I don't even know how..!"

"Fine." She said through clenched teeth. There was no way she could stay the entire time, Masamune would find her. She'd have to find some sort of way to either repair her own boat, or get away from Chosokabe and his men and find a new boat.

Back
Top Bottom