Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Koji smiled softly, "I think you'll be a wonderful wife, Irohahime-dono. You're beautiful, strong, intellegent...I'm honored to be your soon-to-be husband."

Irohahime's cheeks flushed red and she shifted her weight from foot to foot before leaning up and kissing him softly.

((*giggles and pushes Koji forward*))

Koji leaned down and gently kissed her, bluahing brightly again. He didn't want to be rude, but he couldn't help himself

Irohahime's cheeks flushed dark red and she slowly leaned into the kiss, placing her hands on his shoulders and closing her eyes.

Koji moved closer, hands moving to her hips, but he was pulled away and dragged off by Masamune who had been passing by. Koji looked incredibly confused before laughing nervously, "I guess I have to go now! Ja ne, Irohahime-dono!"

"A-Ah, ja ne..!" Irohahime waved meekly, watching her father drag her fiancé down the hall and around the corner, letting out a heavy sigh.

((Guess what time it is~?))

((Hell yes~))

That night, Irohahime left her room silently, only her sword at her side. Not bothering to saddle her horse, she left the estate as fast and as quietly as she could, staying in the shadows as she made her way to the docks. Dismounting her horse, she hurried to the boat making quick work of raising the anchor and getting everything ready, and before the sun broke the horizon, Irohahime had left on her fathers ship, the Date Maru. "Masamune-sama!!" Shigenaga came running, leading Irohahime's horse with him, eyes wide and winded.

Shigenaga looked beyond distressed. "It's Irohahime-sama, she's gone..!" He glanced at the horse. "I followed her tracks when I couldn't find her in her room and they led to the docks... She's gone, and so is your ship.." He said. Megohime, who had had a sleepless night came out, looking between livid and terrified. "What..!?"

Shigenaga flinched and hurried to the stables, putting Irohahime's horse away before hurrying to inform his father, then get his own armor. Megohime ground her teeth, heading to the nursery, growling under her breath that she should be able to go as well.

((One day later~))

Irohahime cursed as she tried to steer the ship, but the seas were too rough and she was running on empty. She had left in such a panic that she had forgotten to bring any food or water. Another wave crashed over the deck and nearly sent her over the side, her head slamming into the wooden railing. Groaning, she grabbed onto the rail before she was sent overboard when another wave hit her full force. The storm soon passed and she sat death gripping the railing, barely conscious. The ship was way off course, and soon the Fugaku came into view. With having battled a heavy storm all night, she was drained of all energy, and failed to notice that she was on course for a head on collision with the larger ship, and soon, the two vessels collided full force. Irohahime was thrown away from the railing and against the mast of the ship, wincing and hissing in pain. "Shit..." She muttered, closing her eyes. "I'm screwed.."

Back
Top Bottom