Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"I can assure you I will not be taking Megohime-dono and her children hostage, I have no use of them." He said, holding his hands up. "I simply would like to know the lay out and terrain of the land, I don't wish harm upon Date Masamune, but if he will not leave the land easily I will have no choice but to take him out and widow his wife."

"Ah, it seems Lady Jingu has been taken care of, why don't you go and spend time with your lover, I'm sure you'll be wanting to make sure she is alright. We can go over the lay outs after you're comfortable and settled into your new home." He said waving him off.

((Yeah~~))

Jingu sat in the spare room, standing when Kojurou entered, moving forward quickly and wrapping her arms around him tightly, burying her face into his chest.

"I know you did... I am truly sorry I put you in that position, Kojurou-dono... I would have preferred my death over you having to side with Matsunaga..."

Jingu frowned softly, gently touching his cheek. "I love you as well..." She said, resting her forehead on his chest. "Do not help that bastard.."

Jingu nodded lacing her fingers with his and lowering her gaze, ashamed she had pushed Kojurou into this situation.

Jingu kissed back, but pulled away when a knock came at the door. Matsunaga opened the door and cleared his throat. "I do realize I am intruding upon an intimate time but I assume that you have most likely promised a safe return to your previous lord. When night falls and you do not return, I can only assume that he will start to worry and make haste to my estate. I don't wish for our fight to take place just yet, so I come to ask my advisor if he would so kindly send word to our young Date, or you can simply wait to tell him in person when he arrives." He said, making a point to show Kojurou his betrayed of Masamune, and that he now practically owned him.

Matsunaga tutted softly. "Well I guess you can't avoid fighting him then, can you?" He said, his false pity sounding like he had planned all of this.

Jingu scowled heavily and gently pulled Kojurou back away from Matsunaga, not even seeing the ninja. "Please, do feel free to stay with your lover until he arrives." He said, flashing an emotionless smile.

"Kojurou-dono... It is not worth it..." Jingu said softly, trying to keep him from getting killed or injured. "Lady Jingu is right, Kotaro is quite precise."

"As you wish, when the Young Snake arrives, I'll inform you." He said, closing the door and leaving. Jingu cupped Kojurou's cheek. "We will figure this out, I know you have not turned against Masamune-sama, you are a noble man."

Jingu nodded. "I know.." She said softly. "I will not leave your side... And I will not think any less of you."

Back
Top Bottom