Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Yukimura packed up two horses, wearing a simple hakuma outfit, hair loose around his shoulders. "I promise to watch Daisuke-dono, Ojou-sama." Amaya said softly, taking the baby. "Are you ready to head out, Akihime?" Yukimura asked.

"Hai, Yukimura-sama! Arigatou, Ama-chan." Akihime smiled before kissing Daisuke's head, who squealed and squirmed happily. "We'll be back soon." She said, heading to her horse. With her useless arm held in a sling in her kimono, she had a difficult time doing most things. She blushed in embarrassment, "A-Ano...Sasuke...?" "I got'cha, Akihime-dono..." Sasuke helped her onto her horse and she smiled, "Arigatou!"

Yukimura mounted his horse and turned to look at Sasuke. "We'll only be out for the day." He said, steering his horse closer to Akihime's.

"We'll be eagerly awaiting your return." Sasuke answered. Akihime held onto the reigns and made a small noise, "We'll be back before you know it...!"

Amaya waved to the two, holding Daisuke as she stood beside Sasuke. Yukimura headed off down the path, making sure his horse rode beside Akihime's.

After riding for around an hour, they arrived at the small roadside dango shop; dismounting, Yukimura moved over to help Akihime off her horse.

Akihime blushed and thanked him, fixing her kimono before following him inside.

((Ne, ne, I thought Kojurou and Jingu were gonna be the ones to run into Jakuzure??))

((They are! But that's not the little place she works at~! It's closer to Oshuu~))

Yukimura allowed her in first before entering, moving over and helping her sit on the bench before taking a seat of his own.

((Oh, ok~~))

Akihime sat with her husband and smiled softly, oblivious to the group of ronin a few seats away who seemed to be eyeing her and Yukimura

Yukimura glanced at the men behind them, eyes flashing a warning before a waitress moved over. "Ah, we'll be having tea and dango." He said, the old woman nodding and moving back to get their food and drinks.

Yukimura smiled softly and placed his hand on hers. "After we eat here we can continue on our way." He said, looking up when the woman brought back a plate of dango and tea for the both of them. "Enjoy." "Arigatou." Yukimura said, handing her the money.

Back
Top Bottom