Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((Nevver fear...semi-conscious kip is here!))

Soon, Kojurou returned to the garden with Masamune. He shoved his lord forward, "Go on." "Dammit..." Masamune mumbled and moved over to Megohime, "Hey..."

Megohime smiled softly and shook her head, moving over to Masamune and cupping his cheek. "You are forgiven, my lord husband."

Irohahime reached up for Masamune's face, gurgling and smiling up at him, blue eyes glittering. "Do you want to hold her..?"

Megohime handed Irohahime over to Masamune, who squealed in joy and grabbed at his hair. "I'm sorry... I guess I was much to protective of our daughter."

Irohahime seemed to perk at the word beautiful, smiling more and smacking her pudgy hands against his face. Megohime moved over to Kojurou, bowing her head to him. "Thank you, Kojurou."

She smiled softly and looked back at Masamune, then a wave of nausea hit her and she clamped her hand over her mouth. "E-Excuse me.." She muttered before hurrying inside.

Megohime only so far down the deck before she had to stop and empty her stomach on the floor, slumping against the wall and holding her hand over her mouth, retching and curling up in embarrassment.

Megohime retched more and shook her head, swallowing hard. "I-I don't feel well..." She murmured, her face tinted green.

Megohime nodded and walked weakly down the hall, gagging and holding her stomach. "S-Send for Masamune-sama, please?"

Megohime lay on her side, an empty water basin beside her in case she vomited again, curling up and closing her eyes.

Megohime opened her eyes and slowly sat up, but instantly doubled over the basin, emptying the rest of what she had in her stomach, groaning softly and refusing to look toward him. "P-Please forgive me.... For being so-" She was cut off as she dry heaved for almost a minute. ".. Distasteful in your presence..."

Back
Top Bottom