Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((Don't feel too bad, she's gonna be a horrible bitch once she hits her fifth month~))

Megohime rubbed Sabu's head, scratching behind his ears. "I don't know what to do..." She murmured, looking back at Irohahime, petting her baby's head with one finger.

After a while of feeding, Megohime laid on the floor and curled up, holding Irohahime to her chest and falling asleep, Irohahime clinging to her mother as both of them slept.

After a long nap, Megohime woke and carried Irohahime outside to find Masamune, hesitantly sitting down on the deck, watching him practice with his good arm. "Masamune-sama... You shouldn't train with an injured arm.." She said softly, Irohahime tugging at her hair.

Megohime frowned softly. "Masamune-sama, please..." She begged, standing up and taking a step toward him. "Come inside and rest."

Megohime stiffened and nodded, bowing her head before hurrying away to find Kojurou, on the verge of tears.

Megohime moved over, holding Irohahime against her chest and crouching down on the path, watching Kojurou with sad eyes. "Kojurou...?" She sniffled, tears slipping down her face.

Megohime played with Irohahime's hair, lower lip trembling. "I fear Masamune-sama doesn't love me anymore..!" She wiped her eyes. "He won't even let me near him..!"

Kojurou frowned softly and helped her up, taking her over to the garden, "I'm sure this is all just very different for him and he doesn't know how to cope."

"I-I don't understand..!" She said, trying not to cry. "I'm trying to be a better wife and I'm doing everything to try and make him happy, but he just gets angry..! He won't even touch me or look at me unless he's glaring death..!" She said, crying against his chest.

Megohime nodded, whimpering softly. "Please...?" She asked, looking up at him with tear filled eyes.

Jingu was practicing in the courtyard, but stopped when she saw Kojurou walking with purpose, a scowl on his face. "Kojurou-dono? Is everything alright?"

"Oh, uh, yes... You just missed him." She said, motioning to the door. "He went inside to be alone."

Back
Top Bottom