Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Megohime frowned softly and looked down again. "I'm sorry I have upset you." She said softly. After a week of scurrying after Masamune and doing what he told her to do, afraid of her own shadow, always standing off to the side, Megohime was still meek and at Masamune's every beck and call. Durning a meeting with his army and Kojurou about protecting the borders of his land and expanding them, Megohime set tea in front of Masamune and Kojurou before moving aside and sitting away from the two.

Megohime looked up at Masamune and frowned upon seeing his scowl. "Is something wrong with the tea? If it's not to your liking I can make you a different cup?" She asked.

Megohime bowed her head to Kojurou. "Arigatou." She said, smiling softly. "If you're hungry I could prepare a meal for you and Masamune-sama if you'd like?"

Megohime nodded and stood. "Alright, I'll set something aside for you when you're hungry, Masamune-sama." She said, bowing to them before leaving.

((The only one enjoying it is Kojurou~))

After a while Megohime returned with a platter of food, setting some in front of Kojurou before moving over to Masamune. "I know you said you weren't hungry, but I made you something anyway." She said softly, holding out a bowl of miso soup for him.

Megohime smiled softly and bowed her head before moving off to the side once again to wait on Masamune.

"I guess you can go back to your woman now, Kojurou, since there's nothing more to discuss." "Hai, Masamune-sama. Ja, Megohime-dono." Kojurou bowed his head before leaving

"Ja ne." Megohime bowed her head, watching everyone file out of the room before looking to Masamune. "Is there anything you are in need of, my lord husband?"

"Masamune-sama..!" Megohime gasped. "You mustn't speak that way..!" She moved over to him, kneeling before him. "Please, tell me what's bothering you, my husband." She asked, taking his hand gently.

"You're what's bothering me!" Masamune yanked his hand away, "I don't like this act you got going for you! I want my wife! Not a damn sheep!" He hissed before getting up and storming off

Megohime frowned softly and waited until he had closed the door and walked down the hall before she stood and left the room, chewing on her thumb and going in search of Masamune. "Masamune-sama?" She called, moving closer to him. "I don't understand why you're so mad, I'm still your wife... Nothing's changed and I haven't put on an act..! I promise, my lord husband, please..!" She begged.

"Stop!" Masamune snapped, "You aren't my Mego! My Mego would tell me to fuck off if I asked her to make tea! She wouldn't make me food when I wasn't hungry, and she sure as shit wouldn't follow me around and ask for my forgiveness like a beaten dog!"

((Straight from anger to denial.))

Megohime flinched when he snapped at her, shrinking back and looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry I have displeased you... Why don't I make something sweet for you and we can watch the cherry blossoms..?" She asked, trying a small smile.

((Hella~))

Megohime frowned sadly. "Hai.." She said softly before moving inside to feed Irohahime, cradling her daughter as she suckled greedily, making small noises as she grabbed Megohime's long raven tresses. Megohime's vision blurred and a tear fell on Irohahime's forehead, her lower lip trembling as she wiped away the tear, sniffling.

Back
Top Bottom