Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"Kojurou!" "Hai." "Take Iroh to Jingu, would ya...don't want her getting sick..." "Hai.." Kojurou gently took Irohahime and left, Masamune moving over to his wife, "Are you alright...?"

Megohime shook her head. "I don't feel well.." She said, laying down and holding her stomach. "I... I fear it is because of my rude behaviors all these years.."

"But it's true..! I'll never be able to give you a son either and it's because of my rudeness..!" She cringed and gagged again, whining softly.

"No..!" Megohime tried to sit up, reaching out for his hand. "Please don't leave me..?" She begged, looking up at him.

The healer moved over, gently placing his hand on her forehead and making a noise. "Is this the first time you've thrown up?" "Well.. No.." "And how long have you been throwing up?" Two... Three days now?" She said softly. "And your monthly?" Megohime's face flushed. "It's... It's late... But I think it's because of stress..." "How late is it?" He asked. "I haven't gotten it since last month... But it should've came on the day we went to war...." She trailed off, eyes wide.

Megohime sat up quickly. "B-But I didn't think.." She smiled and looked to Masamune, laughing softly. "I'm with child..!"

The healer nodded. "Indeed it could be, that is if you two..." He cleared his throat. "If not it may be something else entirely."

The healer stiffened. "I-I meant no disrespect...! I only meant that if you two had not conceived a child maybe she is falling ill with a stomach bug..!" "Masamune-sama, it's alright." She said softly, smiling at him.

"Of course, my lord." He bowed to Masamune. "I'll make sure Megohime-dono recived the best care possible."

The healer nodded. "Could you give us a moment?" Megohime asked softly. "Uh, hai." "Arigatou." She said and the healer left, Megohime looking to Masamune. "Do you think I'm with child.. Or ill..?"

Back
Top Bottom