Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Yukimura looked over his shoulder at the troubled Akihime, stopping in mid swing. "Akihime-dono?"

Akihime looked up and blushed, "G-Gomen...! I-I hit the wrong note..." She said, embarrassed. She went back to playing, blushing more heavily

"N-No..! Your music is quite lovely! I didn't mean to disrespect you..!" He said and bowed lowly to her.

"Don't be embarrassed...!" Yukimura said and moved over, wiping sweat off of his forehead. "Would you like to join me in practice?"

She took a breath and snapped open her fan, the cloth making a loud and deep repeatative snapping sound. She closed her eyes and focused, movig slowly and fluidly with a defensive stance

Yukimura felt his cheeks heat up and he looked away, but looked back, his heart fluttering unexplanibly.

Yukimura continued to train, a faint blush on his cheeks as he did so, glancing at Akihime every so often.

Yukimura noticed that the sun was starting to go down and he slowly came to a stop with his training, letting out a breath and turning to Akihime. "Akihime-dono, should we head inside?"

"Akihime-dono, you don't have too..!" Yukimura protested, sliding the door closed behind him.

"Oh, making tea isn't that difficult...! I made tea for Otou-sama and Mitsunari-sama all the time!" "Are you saying that Akihime-dono can't even make a simple cup of tea, Master?" Sasuke asked, throwing Yukimura under the bus

Back
Top Bottom