Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"Almost there!" The healer said, setting some blankets just beneath Akihime. "Alright, now, when I say push, I want you to push as hard as you can." She said.

"Okay, Akihime-dono I'm going to need you to push." Yukimura held Akihime's hand tightly, petting her hair gently.

Yukimura squeezed her hand and the healer smiled. "I can start to see the head, just keep pushing..!" "You're doing wonderfully." He said, kissing her hand.

Yukimura wiped the sweat from her forehead and holding her hand. After almost an hour, the baby was finally delivered. "It's a baby boy." She said, cutting the umbilical cord and going to clean the baby.

After the baby was cleaned and wrapped, the woman handed him to Akihime gently. "I'll leave you two in peace."

Akihime smiled and looked down at the infant, "Daisuke..." She repeated. Tears spilled down her cheeks nd she laughed through her joyful sobs, nuzzling her son happily before looking to Yukimura, "Do you wish to hold him...?"

Yukimura nodded and gently took his son, taking one of his tiny hands and rolling it gently between his fingers. "He's beautiful.."

"I'll train him the best I can." Yukimura said, taking Akihime's hand and kissing her knuckles gently.

Akihime smiled weakly and placed her hand on Yukimura's cheek affectionately

((Andnowtomakeitexcitingwithmyplan!!))

In the past few months, Akihime had Amaya keep tabs on the war between Ieyasu and Mitsunari. She frowned when they recieved word that Masamune had allied with the Eastern Army. And with Lord Shingen ill, and his subtle rivalry with Ieyasu, she knew that the stress of being appointed General would drive Yukimura to make brash decisions. Akihime hesitantly stepped out on the porch and looked to Yukimura; who was training vigorously. "Ano...Yukimura-sama...about the war...h-have you decided who you would allign the Takeda with..?"

Yukimura glanced to Akihime, who was holding his son, stopping and wiping the sweat from his forehead. "We'll be allying with Mitsunari and his men." Even as he spoke these words he seemed conflicted.

Yukimura frowned. "I understand how you feel, but Akihime, please take a moment to think. I'm not willing to ally myself with Ieyasu. I've already made my decision." He said. Amaya sat on the roof, keeping an eye on Akihime, frowning softly.

Akihime looked down, holding Daisuke against her. "I-I'm sorry, too, Yukimura-sama..." She said softly. She looked up, face set but eyes holding heart ache, "I'm joining with Ieyasu-sama."

Back
Top Bottom