Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Megohime smirked. "Maybe I've forgotten the power of the Azure Dragon~ Why don't you show me again~?"

((Onwards!))

Akihime rubbed her plump stomach affectionately as she watched Yukimura train. In the nine months of her pregnancy, she would either be incredibly sweet, incredibly angry or incredibly depressed. Today, she was incredibly sweet and happy; and her mood swings put Sasuke on edge

Yukimura trained hard, sweat dripping down off his brow and his now shaggy hair was loose around his shoulders, in need of a new hair tie.

Yukimura stopped mid swing and nodded, turning toward Akihime and heading over to her, taking a seat beside her.

Akihime poured him a cup of tea and bowed her head to him, "I wonder how much longer until I give birth..." She mused to herself, rubbing her stomach again

"Let's hope it is sometime soon." He said, taking the tea and smiling softly. "Arigatou, Akihime." He said and took a drink.

"I-I'm all right...! I-I've been in a lot of pain since this morning...b-but it'll stop for a while before returning.." Akihime answered, embarrassed, "Don't worry about me, Yukimura-sama..."

Back
Top Bottom