Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Megohime made a soft noise, Irohahime tugging on her hair. "She must be tired, let me go out her down." She said softly.

After Megohime put Irohahime to sleep in with the healer so she could be sure nothing would happen to her daughter, she returned to Masamune.

"Mego...before we left Osaka...why did you apologize for all your drama...?" Masamune asked, eye still on his blades, "You never apologize to me...and even when you do, its after Kojurou twists your arm. You made it sound like that I was going to leave you and not look back...its been bugging the hell out of me since we left..."

"Because... You've put up with me..." She looked down at her lap. "And I'm always a bitch to you, frankly I'm surprised you haven't killed me yet." She murmured. "I deserve no less."

((Maybe she got kicked a little too hard by Mitsunari~))

((Maybay~))

"I told you, I may threaten to kill you but I won't...you piss me off, big deal, I'm sure Akihime has her moments where she pisses off Yukimura." He said

((Noh. Akihime is perfect to Yukimura, there's no way she could make him remotely angry xD))

Megohime made a noise and rolled her eyes. "Maybe you should wait for me to give you an heir before killing me." She muttered jokingly.

"I'm holding you to that..~" She said, grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer, kissing him lovingly.

Back
Top Bottom