Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Megohime yanked him down roughly and kissed him heatedly, making a faint noise of pain and closing her eyes.

Masamune kissed her back and pulled away, "Come on...let's go home..." He said. Kojurou gingerly held out Irohahime to Megohime, "Here, Megohime-dono..."

Megohime took Irohahime gently and held her, looking at her lovingly. The small princess reached up and grabbed Megohime's hair and squealed in joy, chewing on the ends of her hair. Megohime mounted a horse, her own. It had been brought with them on the way to rescue her.

Kojurou helped Jingu onto her horse before getting on his own. Masamune mounted his horse and made sure everyone was set before heading back to Oshuu

Megohime was worn thin by the time they arrived back at the Date manor, dark circles under her eyes, struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Mego, why don't you go rest with Iroh, huh? I have a couple things to work out." Masamune said. Kojurou looked to Jingu worriedly, "How are you holding up, Jingu-dono..?"

Megohime nodded and dismounted her horse, heading inside to rest. Jingu dismounted her horse and shook her head. "I'm alright, but I will need to see the healer."

"Kage-nii...?" Kojurou looked and finally noticed Kita in the futon across the room, covered in cuts and bruises. His eyes widened and he moved over, "Onee-sama!"

Jingu would've sat up if she could've, but it felt like her guts would've spilled out if she did, she she turned her head and listened instead.

Kita frowned softly, "Kobayakawa Hideaki-sama...h-he was very apologetic about it, but his priest was less than caring. G-Gomen, Kage-nii..." "Its all right, Onee-sama, just rest." Kojurou told her

Jingu frowned, so Mitsuhide was still putting his plans into action? Whatever they were he was obviously aiding anyone who disliked the Date.

Back
Top Bottom