Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Masamune brushed her hair from her face and gently kissed her before holding her tight against him, body trembling. Mitsunari scowled in disgust, Yoshitsugu moving over with Irohahime, "Just one more loose end~" "I will gladly dispatch this bothersome sack of flesh to cease its crying. It grates on my ears." Mitsunari hissed as he unsheathed his katana. Masamune laid Megohime down gently, "Don't you dare harm my child." He hissed venomously

Irohahime's cries became wails, almost unbearably loud, then something happened. Megohime's finger twitched, just barely, then her chest swelled as she took in a breath, her eyes cleared and slowly moved to fall on Mitsunari, her lip twitching then curling into a snarl. "Don't.... You ever... Point your fucking sword at my baby!!" Her voice went from a hoarse whisper, to a loud roar. She pushed herself to her knees, that being all that she could manage, nearly collapsing again.

"Mego!" "Megohime-dono!" Masamune and Kojurou were shocked before the Dragon of Oshuu smirked, "I knew you wouldn't throw in the towel like that." Mitsunari glared and raised his katana as Yoshitsugu held out Irohahime. Masamune unsheathed his katana and brought it up as Mitsunari brought his blade down, blocking Irohahime from harm, "Mego, if you can, grab Iroh and move somewhere safe." He told her. Kojurou pushed himself to his feet, Kanbe standing and watching as the Right Eye moved towards Jingu, "Jingu-dono...? Can you stand...? We need to get you to the medic."

Megohime ground her teeth and pushed herself to her feet, moving over and glaring death at Yoshitsugu. "Try and stop me from taking my baby and you'll no longer have any fingers." She hissed before taking Irohahime and limping away. Jingu pushed herself to her feet, having to put most of her weight on her weapon. "I can walk." She said groggily.

Megohime moved over to Kojurou, her breathing coming out in low wheezes, cradling iIrohahime to her chest like her life depended on it.

Once they were a good ways away, Jingu collapsed to the ground, hand trembling as she gripped her weapon. "Gomenasai, Kojurou-dono... I do not think I can walk anymore... I have lost feeling in my legs.." Even Megohime dropped to her knees, panting weakly and touching her bruised neck weakly.

Megohime grunted softly, closing her eyes. "Not like I can really go anywhere.." She muttered, looking to Jingu, who looked to be in great pain once Kojurou had left.

Megohime's eyes were closed, but she was merely resting, Jingu rested against a tree as the medic went to work, Megohime opening her eyes and waving Kojurou over. "Kojurou..."

Megohime shifted Irohahime. "Go make sure Masamune-sama is okay... Please..?" She asked weekly. "Back him up... And don't let him die..." She ground out through her teeth.

((*Kippy to the rescue*))

Masamune and Kojurou both limped back, covered in scratches and dried blood, "They...They won't be bothering us for a long time..." Masamune smirked tiredly

Masamune moved over to Megohime and gently cupped her face, "I'm so glad you're ok...you're a bitch for scaring me like that, though.."

Megohime laughed softly, closing her eyes, then she set her face and stood slowly, moving to Kojurou and reluctantly handing Irohahime to him, turning to Masamune and dropping to her knees. Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment- why wouldn't she be embarrassed with what she was about to do? The entire Date army was present. She lowered her eyes from Masamune and bowed deeply, forehead touching the dirt as she humbled herself before her husband. "Please forgive me, Masamune-sama, for all of my actions until now, I have disrespected you more than enough and deserve no less than spit in the face, onegai, forgive me Masamune-sama..!" She begged, bowing like a lowly begger off the streets.

Masamune stared at her and Kojurou looked genuinely surprised. The sound of Masamune's armor clinking together could be heard before a gentle hand was placed on Megohime's head, "Oi...what are you doing bowing to me? Do you think if I gave a damn about all the shit you do, I would've done something about it? Sure, I may have threatened to kill you a few times but..." Masamune stopped, "I wouldn't have done it. You mean more to me than anything - more than Oshuu and more than the land of the Rising Sun. You gave me a beautiful daughter and I love her to death. I came all the way here and beat the shit out of Ishida and Yoshitsugu for you. To protect you. I meant it when I said I loved you, Megohime."

((Huehuehue~ The first time she's ever bowed to someone~))

Megohime didn't move, keeping her head pressed firmly to the ground. "But Masamune-sama... I have disrespected you time and time again... Yes I gave you a daughter, and I love her as well, but I want to give you a son, an heir." She said.

Back
Top Bottom