A Pokemon Journey With A Twist (Lenora (me) & BassEXE)

"Oohh!" Ember moaned out loud as she felt his rod push through and hit her insides.

"Mmm... Fuck me Jake. Fuck me hard!" Ember called out and moaned with every thrust.

Ember moaned louder, hearing and feeling her trainer's cock force into her. "Oh Master!"

"Mmm... That feels good Master. Why don't you double penetrate me?" She lifted up a little more and offered her pussy. It was dripping wet. "Finger me?" She moaned and let her tongue hang out.

"Ahh! I'm not going to last!" Ember cried out, growing nearer and nearer to climaxing.

"Ahhh!!!!" Ember cried out as Jake sped up his motions. As his cock was buried itself in her ass and his fingers in her pussy, she burst. Cum seeped down her walls, covering his fingers, and dripping out onto the grass.

Jake groaned and shot into her ass, moaning as he did. He smacked her ass one final time before pulling out of her sweet hole.

"Oh my Master. You made me feel so alive." She sat down in front of him and smiled. "Thank you." Taking his fingers, she licked off her sweet cum.

Ember nodded in agreement. "I'll wake Ebony if you call the others." She swished her tail and fluffed her fur, heading off towards Ebony.

Three of the girls raced over and met up with Jake. "Ebony? Ebony, wake up." Ember shook Ebony lightly, waking her up. After a moment, they both slowly walked to Jake and the others.

Ember and Ebony, still a little worn out from their earlier activities, decided to turn in for the night. They found a place to curl up and take a rest. Sugar and Grace looked at Jake and wondered why he was grinning so much. They still didn't know he had found out everything and already been with two of their friends. Cynder was the one to speak up. "Jake, what are you grinning about?"

Jake blushed. "Well...I know your secret... Ebony told me..." He explained. "We...we...had sex...and Ember..."

Cynder looked in shock. "Oh wow. Umm..." Sitting down on the floor, she crossed her legs and thought. Sugar and Grace looked at each other in excitement, hearing the news. "So... You've begun your rounds. Who's next?" Sugar spoke in a sexy tone. She normally didn't take the lead but this was different.

Back
Top Bottom