A Pokemon Journey With A Twist (Lenora (me) & BassEXE)

Jake smiled. He looked over at Ember. "Hey." He grinned. He then blushed. "S-so...Ebony showed me your secret..." He mumbled.

Ember totted a little closer and sat down in one fluid motion. "Hello. Hope you enjoyed your nap. Mine was wonderful." She heard about Ebony."Ahh, so now you know that we all can morph. That's a relief. Now we don't need to hide any feelings or unsteady thoughts. Did you two... Do something?" She swung her tails to her sides and tilted her head slightly in wonder. She most likely knew the answer but she wanted to ask to make sure.

"That's nice. Ebony wanted to be the first one to show you the secret and be with you." Ember smiled and glances to the sleeping partner. "I can tell she enjoyed it as well." She giggled and laid down. "So what do you think you will do now? I mean, something like having pokemon who can morph into anthros can be quite a life change."

Jake shrugged. "I'm still working that out. I still care for all of you, but now at a whole new level." He explained.

(don't be afraid to make her vulgar and/or slutty.)

"Oh really?" Ember sat up and grinned lightly. "So I'm betting now you are itching to fuck me and the others too." She brushed her tails infront of her and growled lightly in a flirty fashion.

"Well then, why don't you?" A red cloud covered her and she quickly transformed into her anthro look. Her chest was big and her fur fluffy. The fur on her head grew into a long beautiful and bouncy hair. She leaned back and swished her hair to the side. Ember rubbed her right chest and growled in a sexy manner. "I can see you want me. Just let your inner beast take control." She grinned and winked. "Take me and make me feel like the wild Pokemon I once was."

Jake blushed, smiling. "Then c'mere." He said, getting up and leading her away from the sleeping Ebony.

Ember followed him off to a secluded area. Her body and her mind wondered what he was going to do with her. "So Master, what do you plan on doing with me? Making me scream and beg for you?"

"Well, I think I'll try anal with you if you're up for it." Jake offered, getting harder at the prospect of boning her ass.

"Anything you want master. I'm at your command." Ember turned around, now hidden from anyone else, and offers up her sweet plump ass.

"Ohh... Master..." Ember cooed and moaned lightly. She pressed her ass closer to Jake and shook it teasingly. "I need you to prepare me properly. My sweet little ass needs your finger first." Ember's tails brushed to the side as she looked back and winked.

"Mmm." Ember moaned out as she felt her trainer's finger enter her sweet, tight ass. "It should be. Your my... Oh... First."

Jake began to pump his finger, grunting as he felt her ass tighten against his finger. He used his other hand to grope, squeeze, and smack her ass cheeks.

Ember moaned slightly louder, feeling Jake's finger penetrate her and move in and out. With a smack on her ass, she cried out lightly. "Mmm.... Fuck yes."

"Ahh... Ahh!" She cried out again as a second finger slipped inside her. "Oh god." She moaned and clawed at the ground. It hurt but felt too good for her to want it to stop.

"Oh Arcues... Yes!" She called out when Jake's hand hit her ass again. "I want it... I want it now.." She clawed at the ground more and almost begged for his cock.

Jake nodded and pulled his pants down, rubbing his member against her ass before spreading her cheeks, seeing her cute little hole. "Ready, my slutty Ember?" He asked, his manhood probing her hole.

"Yes. Oh, just give it to me master. I want to fuck me like the slut I am." She wagged her tails at the side of her body. Her plump ass longing for penetration.

Back
Top Bottom