A Pokemon Journey With A Twist (Lenora (me) & BassEXE)

Bouncing up and down on his cock, Sugar moaned and rocked like a trained breeding rabbit. Grace stood in amazement.

Jake was grunting every second. Sugar's bounces were so fast, so in sync. Probably because of her strong legs. Jake grabbed at her ass and squeezed.

Sugar moaned out loud when she felt his hands grab her ass. She kept her steady pace and went harder, feeling his cock push the whole way into her. It felt amazing. Grace got excited with the sight of it all. Sitting down on the floor, she started to play with her own clit and fondle her breasts. She could resist herself.

Sugar moaned louder as she felt Jake buck up against her. Her body started to shake a little from excitement. She was growing closer and closer to climaxing. Grace too was getting closer off on her own. Her little fingers were flying in and out of her pussy and she was panting with her tongue hanging out. It was a sight to see. She was trying her hardest to hold back, wanting Jake's cock inside her before she let herself go over the edge.

"Mmm... Jake! I'm getting close!" Sugar panted harder and moaned. Within moments, she couldn't hold out longer. Her sweet pussy contracted and began to seep. Bursting, her cum covered Jake's cock.

Jake couldn't hold back anymore as well, his member shot two thick loads of his seed into Sugar, accompanied by a loud moan, then quiet panting. "Grace...you're next..."

Grace stopped fingering herself. She looked at him in excitement. Sugar's body shook lightly and grew weak. She almost collapsed from the immense pleasure she was feeling. She could feel the cum mixing with hers and it felt perfect. "Me next? Oh..." Grace leaned back and laid on her back. From the thought of it, she started to tease her pussy again, making sure it stayed ready and he could just slide in.

Grace saw the pats and rushed to Jake's side. Sugar moved out of the way and Grace plunged herself down without hesitation. Jake's cock was driven deep inside her.

"Mmm... Closer... Closer" Grace groaned and her pussy began to contract lightly.

Grace moaned and almost on command, came. Her sweet cum covered Jake's full cock.

Jake groaned and shot his load deep into Grace. "Wow....you girls....you have energy to spare..." He whispered.

Both Sugar and Grace giggled. Grace pushed her legs together and rolled off of Jake's cock, keeping all the cum inside her.

Grace smiled. "I'm a bit worn out now." Sugar transformed herself back into her pokemon form and sighed. Grace followed her lead and transformed as well.

Back
Top Bottom