A Pokemon Journey With A Twist (Lenora (me) & BassEXE)

Grace moved into Jake on one side and Sugar on the other. "We can be next if you want us to be." Grace smiled lightly and winked.

Sugar took Jake's hand and led him to an empty room. Grace followed behind, shutting the door. Lighting a small candle, Grace was the first to transform. Sugar followed and leaned back on a chair that was in the room.

Grace smiled back at Jake and then turned to Sugar. Sugar winked back and then started to play with her own clit. Grace watched and played with her breasts at the same time. It had been a while since Grace and Sugar had the chance for some fun but when they were free and no one was around, they were more then happy to help each other. With this in their history, they knew what each other liked.

Moving in towards Sugar, Grace reached out and started to finger her, continuing to play with her own breast. Sugar rubbed her clit harder as she felt Grace's fingers slide inside.

(Gah. I keep forgetting to warn people. I am not into homosexual kinds of acts. It's just not for me.)

Jake grunted and looked away. "Please don't do that, girls." He ordered politely. If they did that on their own, that was their choice. He just didn't want them to do that in front of him.

(Well... This will be an interesting three-some...)

Grace and Sugar stopped, look at him slightly sad. Sugar walked over to him and hugged him, her big breasts pushing against him. "We're sorry Master."

(Sorry. it's my preference.)

Jake blushed. "Just...do what you've always wanted to do to me.." He suggested, feeling her mounds against him.

(It's fine. I'll work with it.)

Grace heard his words and came in, hugging him from behind. "What ever we want?" She smiled and took his shirt off. Sugar smiled and started to work at his pants. "Your in for a ride with that statement." Sugar giggled with her own words and pulled down his pants, revealing his hard length.

Jake blushed, having realized the situation he had JUST put himself in. With two anthros, who seemed to have very wild fantasies, he was gonna be exhausted after this. He now stood naked before Sugar and Grace.

Sugar, wasting no time, got down on her knees and started to use her tongue on Jake's tip. She twirled it in circles and sucked on the tip of it, making it nice a moist. Grace decided she was going to take advantage of Sugar's action and kissed Jake full on the mouth. She made it a sweet yet feisty, passionate kiss.

Jake moaned, his mouth open, allowing Grace's tongue to slip inside and explore his mouth. Jake groaned again into the kiss and bucked his hips. He put one hand on Sugar's head, and another on Grace's ass.

Sugar's strokes grew deeper. She started to take in his whole cock now and it tasted amazing. Grace let her tongue explore Jake's mouth before pulling away and moving to his neck. She kissed down one side and bit lightly on his shoulder.

Grace smiled and giggled. "You like that?" She nibbled on his shoulder again, sucking lightly and leaving a little mark. Sugar continued to suck on his cock. She seemed extremely content with his length. Reaching down, she started to finger herself. She was soaking wet and could hardly control herself.

Sugar pulled away from his cock. Fingering herself harder, she moaned out and laid down on the floor. She was going completely wild. Grace took the opportunity to get some action. She grabbed Jake's cock and started to stroke it hard and fast, using her tongue to lick up all the pre-cum on his tip.

Jake moaned, watching SUgar finger herself rapidly, and he got as hard as he could at the spectacle.

(WHen Sugar gets Jake inside her, have her say something along the lines of "I'm gonna show you the meaning of the phrase "F***ing like rabbits." XD)

(Can do :) )

Grace pulled away and grinned up at her trainer. "Why don't you take her? It looks like she needs it." Sugar continued to finger herself like crazy. She was soaking wet.

Jake blushed. "Well...sure. But I want her to ride me." He smiled and crawled over to Sugar and grabbed her fingering hand. "Ride me, slutbunny." He teased.

"Mmm..." Sugar heard Jake's words and responded immediately. Pinning her master down, she grinned and blushed. "I'm gonna show you what the phrase fucking like rabbits really means." In one motion, she plunged down onto his cock. It slide the whole way in as she moaned deeply. It felt so good filling her.

Jake moaned loudly as he filled Sugar's pussy with his member. He reached around and squeezed her ass. "Let's do it..."

Back
Top Bottom