A Pokemon Journey With A Twist (Lenora (me) & BassEXE)

Ebony walked backwards a little bit more before she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She raised up onto her hind legs as a dark grey cloud surrounded her. In seconds, it died and there she stood. She was up on her hind legs like a human. Her fur still covered her body but she had breasts and a small tuff of fur hiding her sweet spot. Her eyes glowed with a red tint and she brushed as she stood and waited for her trainer's reaction.

Jake's eyes widened and he fell on his back. He looked back up, blinked, and rubbed his eyes. "Is...this some new psychic move...? Or...are you really.....human-like..." He asked quietly, stunned and in awe. There was a tent in his pants...

"I'm really an anthro. The whole team is. I gave them this power when we caught them and became a family. I was born this way though." She walked forward and leaned down a little. "I didn't know how you would react." She sat down on her knees in front of Jake.

Jake blushed brightly, watching her melons sway to and fro as she walked to him. "W-Wow...a-amazing..."

Ebony blushed and smiled. "I'm glad you like. You know, I've always been very fond of you. I waited for this day to come and for you to see me in my special form."

She heard his words and smiled. "Now... Now we do what I've been waiting for all my partnership with you." She leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I'm yours master." She moved herself over slightly so she was laying on her side. "Do as you will."

Jake's eyes widened. "B-but...I-I don't know how to...do that.." He confessed, blushing. His lips tingled from the kiss.

"You... You've never had your way with a girl?" Ebony was surprised. Her mind began to turn with the possibilities this door opened. "Well, would you like me to show you?"

Ebony smiled and crawled on her hands and knees over to Jake. She licked her lips and then leaned in, kissing him passionately.

She sensed he wasn't quite used to this. "Just trust me." She pulled back and smiled lightly noticing his tented pants. She grins and blushed, moving her hands down and un-zipping his pants.

Ebony slowly finished unzipping his pants and then reached down and pulled out his sweet cock. "Looks like someone needs a hand." She giggled and started to stroke his length.

She smiled and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Want to know what else would be amazing?" She kept stroking his length lightly but also went down and began to lick and kiss at the tip of his cock.

She smiled and licked again, this time taking his tip into her mouth and sucking on it lightly. She started to suck his length as her pussy grew wet.

Jake moaned louder and louder. "Ohh...ah...ah..." He started to instinctively buck his hips and arch his back.

She pulled away for a minute and spun herself around so her head was still at his cock but he could reach her pussy. "Lick it master. Please... Lick it." She started to suck on his cock again, deep throating him lightly.

Jake blushed, intoxicated by the smell. It seemed her fur parted to reveal the glistening slit. He gave it a lick.

"Mmm" Ebony moaned as she licked his shaft and sucked it hard. Taking a quick breather, she called out lightly. "More. Lick it good."

Back
Top Bottom