Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Koishi slowly lowered herself onto his length, moaning against his lips and digging her nails into his back, gasping as she pressed herself harder onto his length.

Once he was fully sheathed inside of her, Koishi started to move slowly, rocking her hips in slow deep rolls. She gripped his shoulders, moaning weakly and closing her eyes. "Masashi~" She purred his name in enjoyment.

Masashi gripped her hips and guided her movements to make it easier on her. He moaned lowly, loving the tingling sensation running through his body

Koishi buried her face in his neck, moving rougher and moaning, biting and licking his neck as small grunts and whimpers escaped her mouth.

Koishi sat up, arching her back as pleasure shot through her body. "Masa~!" She moaned, moving faster, making her mouth open in a silent moan, feeling her release drawing closer.

Koishi dug her nails into his shoulders and cried out his name, hitting her release and closing her eyes.

Koishi heard his whimpers and started to kiss his neck again, her hips rocking again. "It's okay if you get rough with me, Masa..~"

Koishi shook her head. "No.." She whispered against his skin, leaving small bite marks on his neck.

Koishi tilted her head back and moaned loudly, gripping the headboard so hard it cracked a bit. "Masa~! More, more~!"

((Cue angry Shizuo~?))

Masashi moaned loudly, so caught up in the pleasure that he failed to hear the stampeding footfalls. The door was broken down and Shizuo stood angrily, "What the fuck did I say?!" "Shimatta~! I was so close to my release, too~!" Masashi whined dramatically

Koishi scrambled to pull the sheets over her to cover herself, face a deep red. "T-Tou-san! You're early..!" She said, glancing at the lingerie on the floor.

"Damn right I'm early! Get out!" Shizuo snapped. Masashi sat up and moved, tossing out the condom and getting dressed, "Maybe next time, princess~"

Koishi was to embarrassed to speak, not looking her father in the eye, keeping the sheets wrapped tightly around her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize what went inside of me had to pass through security first." She muttered bitterly.

Back
Top Bottom