Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Sorry, that's my fault... I guess I've just been needing you more lately.. Sorry Masa." She sent back.

Koishi pocketed her phone and headed back to the room to give Shizuo his milk.

((So how should we have some Masa and Koishi times~?))

((Like dhis~))

Koishi had returned home, and Shizuo having to go off to work, she unlatched her window and moved to her closet, pulling out a bag that was hidden in the back and pulling out two black lacy pieces of clothing. She pulled her shirt off and unclasping her bra. Unfolding the thin lacy top piece, she put it on slowly and clasped it, standing she pulled off her skirt and panties, as well as her socks and shoes. She pulled on the see-through lacy thong undergarments and pulled on her stockings, keeping them on with garter belts and moving over to her mirror, her pale cheeks flushing at her nearly naked form.

((*coughs*))

Masashi used the excuse that he needed to help Koishi with a report for school to get out of the house. Walking down the street to get to Koishi's, Masashi hummed to himself as he adjusted the strap to his bag

Koishi jumped to her feet and moved to the window. "Masa!" She cupped his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss, pulling him inside her bedroom.

"I thought... I'd do something special for you... I know you can't see it... But I got the one with the most texture so you could feel it." She said, pulling him inside and taking his hands. "I-I'm sorry, do you not like it...?" She asked, feeling self conscious.

"No, I love it...! I have no idea what lace looks like, but I can only imagine how sexy it is~ it feels amazing~" His hands trailed over her sides, getting a feel of the lace

She blushed and smiled, pulling him to the bed and sitting down, bringing one hand over her hip and across her womanhood, leaning up and ghosting her lips against his.

Koishi moaned weakly against his lips, pulling his school bag from his shoulder and tossing it on the ground, pulling him on top of her and closing her eyes.

Masashi made a noise and moved, "I brought something for you to have fun with..." He crawled off hr and hrabbed his bag, reaching in and pulling out a collar, "I think its one of Gure's old collars...wanna put it on me?" Masashi grinned cheesily

((Is it really one of Gure's collars, or Izaya's~?))

Koishi took the studded collar gently and undid the clasp, then carefully put it around Masashi's neck, clipping it and tugging him forward so she could kiss him.

Back
Top Bottom