Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Koishi whimpered when his hand brushed the sensitive bud of her breast, making her cheeks flush.

Koishi bucked her hips, not being able to stand how slow things were moving. She flipped Masashi onto his back easily, unhooking his belt and working on his pants, kissing down his neck and pushing his hands away from her womanhood. She trailed kisses down his chest and over his stomach until she reached her distinction, hesitantly taking the head of his manhood into her mouth, careful of her teeth.

Koishi moved her head slowly, gently wrapping her pale fingers around his shaft and making soft noises, face flushed and eyes closed.

Koishi took more of his length into his mouth, a small wave of panic surging over her when she couldn't breathe for a moment, but she continued to work her tongue, letting out small moans.

Koishi pulled away from his member, wrapping her fingers around the shaft and starting to pump his length. "But I want to." She said softly, licking his hipbone and kissing along his thigh.

Koishi picked up the pace, leaving small marks on his thighs and stomach, licking up his stomach again.

Koishi crawled ontop of Masashi, sitting on him carefully and gently brushing her fingers against his lips. "Clean my hand for me, Masa~?" She asked, gently rocking her hips and grinding against him.

((Oh boy, das kinky..))

Masashi blushed and nodded, gently licking his seed off her hand. It was sweet; thank God he ate some fruit before he left

(:)'> I'm sorry~))

Koishi watched him suck and lick her fingers clean, cheeks flushed. "Hang on.." She murmured and moved off of Masashi, moving over to her bedside table and pulling out a condom. She moved over and sat on the bed beside him, her womanhood aching to be touched. "Do you want to try with a condom this time?" She asked softly.

((NodontbeIdontmindIlikeit! (・ω・)ノ ))

"I've been meaning to buy some, honestly~" Masashi grinned crookedly, "But I haven't anywhere to hide them without Tou-san findin them!"

Koishi smiled softly and quickly unwrapped the condom, pulling it out and helping Masashi place it over his hardened member, pulling him close and kissing him heatedly.

Back
Top Bottom