Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"I don't care!" She snapped. "I'll do whatever I want with Masa! I love him and he loves me..!"

Koishi's shoulders sagged and she got up, making sure she was still covered. "Dad wait..!" She called, grabbing his arm. "We won't... Do it anymore... But I still want to be with him... I promise."

She gripped his arm tighter and rested her forehead against his shoulder. "I promise! I'm so sorry Tou-san! I'm sorry! I promise..!"

Koishi nodded, trying to take Shizuo's mind off of her. "Can we go out for a walk? I need fresh air.."

"I'll get dressed." She said and hurried back to her room, pulling on her clothes and fixing her hair before hurrying back to Shizuo.

"Ah, uh, nothing." Koishi said, walking out the door and heading down the road a bit before stopping to wait for Shizuo.

The smell of the cigarette smoke made Koishi jittery. "Could... Could I have a few puffs?" She asked meekly, picking at her sleeve.

"I know... But it's been a hard couple months, I've been trying to cut back, and I've been doing good, please?" She pleaded. "I only want half the cigarette, I haven't smoked at all today."

Koishi took it and stuck it between her lips, taking a long drag before blowing the smoke out her nose, seeming to relax slightly. "Arigatou." She said softly, taking another drag.

Back
Top Bottom