Axis Powers ヘタリア (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

Germany shook his head, chuckling softly. "I don't mind, Prussia zhould be gone all day today." He said.

Alaska whimpered and kissed his neck weakly. "I need you badly..." She said, taking his hand and bringing it away from her breast and into her panties, letting out another moan.

Ireland smiled and nodded, "Kay...Oi'll start washin' nao so Oi don' tease ye tu ba't~" She winked and went to go get her clothes to wash them

Prussia made a low noise and froze when the door opened. America looked positively pissed. "DUDE!! What the FUCK are you doing to my sister!? ON MY BED!?" "A-Alfred!" Prussia scrambled away from Alaska and fixed his belt, which made America even angrier

Germany watched her leave, shook his head amusedly, then went to go get dressed for the day.

Alaska sat up just as quickly, fixing her skirt and pulling up the straps of her shirt and bra, flushing darkly in embarrassment. "H-Hey Alfie..!" She stood up off the bed and smoothed out her skirt, hoping the hickeys weren't too bad.

Ireland threw her clothes in the wash and checked the time. She had enough time to enjoy a beer and make dinner before she had to call her brother to let him know she was still aliive

America was shaking in rage, "Get out before I break your nose again." He growled. Prussia nodded and fixed himself before moving passed America and moving out of the house

Germany came downstairs fully clothed and holding a large shirt. "I zhought you might vant to vear zhis..." He said, holding it out to her.

Alaska stood in the corner of the room, looking incredibly embarrassed and fearful, eyes glued to America's Captain America lamp; her hair messed up as well as her makeup and shirt, which was pulled up slightly at the bottom to reveal her quick job of fixing her skirt, the top of her panties showing.

Ireland looked and smiled, "Thank ye, love..." She said and took the shirt, pulling off the towel and pulling the shirt over her head; straightening it out so it covered her evenly

"What the hell, Maddy...!? You said he was just here to hang out! Was me getting food just a way to by you enough time so you two can fuck on my bed!?" America growled

Germany nodded and took her hand, leading her to the couch and sitting down, pulling her down to sit beside him.

Alaska flinched and her cheeks flared again. "No!" She protested, looking up at him. "We were playing a game, and then we kinda just... Kissed, I guess it went out of control from there...!" She said.

Ireland smiled and leaned agaainst him, "Su, Oi was tthinkin' abou's makin' ye Champ f'r dinn'r..." She said

America looked to his tv and sure enough, Bioshock was still on the pause menu. He frowned softly and looked to her, "Aw, Maddy...I'm sorry..."

"It sounds gut, vhat is it?" He asked, running his fingers through her damp hair.

Alaska shook her head. "I kissed him first." She muttered and scuffed her sneaker on the carpet.

"Mash't patatu's wit' chopped green onions~" She smiled, "An' Oi kno' ye luv patatu's~"

America made a face and moved over, petting her head, "Fix yourself up, Maddy, you look like a mess." He kissed her head, "If Gil didn't leave, he can come back inside. But you have to behave. Ok?"

Germany nodded. "Zhat sounds really gut." He said with a smile.

"Thank you!" Alaska grinned and nodded and ran to the bathroom, quickly fixing her makeup, clothes, and hair before she ran down the stairs and headed for the front yard. "Gil?" She called, looking around for him.

"Oi luv it...~!" Ireland grinned and moved to sit in his lap, "I's really geu't~"

Prussia's car was gone but the blonde peeked out from the bushes, "Is it safe, liebe...?"

Germany steadied her by holding onto her hips. "Oh jah~?" He purred.

Alaska jogged over to him and nodded. "Yeah, Alfred said you could come back, but we have to behave." She said, then laughed softly, blushing at the thought of what they had been doing just moments ago.

Germany leaned forward so his nose almost touched hers, as if issuing some sort of challenge, a small seductive purr escaping his throat as he spoke. "Ich liebe dich."

Alaska smiled and took his hand, pulling him from the bushes. "Let's go finish our game, I was kicking your butt and I'm not about to forfeit now."

Ireland smirked, emerald eyes sparkling with mischief, "Tá grá agam duitse freisin~" Her voice was a low purr

Prussia laughed, "I am too awesome to lose, liebe!"

Germany smiled and kissed her lovingly and softly, cupping her cheek.

"Wanna make a bet~?" She said as she walked across the yard, grinning excitedly.

Ireland kissed back and squeaked when Blackie - the German Shepard - nudged her. She looked and smiled softly, "Jealous?"

Prussia smirked as he followed her, "Jah~"

Blackie barked once and sat down with a huff, thumping his tail against the ground; Germany reached over and rubbed the dogs head, scratching him behind the ears.

Alaska turned and winked over her shoulder as she opened the door and came inside, going upstairs to finish their game.

Germany chuckled and shook his head; Blackie laid down on the ground and put his head on Germany's feet, making a noise and letting out a breath.

Soon Aster - Germany's Golden Retriever - and Berlitz - his Doberman - came running into the room and jumping on the couch, begging for Ireland's attention. Ireland laughed and pet them, "Yer su silly, ye hounds!"

Germany watched the dogs as they fawned over Ireland, whining and licking her face. "Sorry, liebe." He apologized for his dogs actions.

The dryer went off and Germany looked over to the laundry room. "Ready to go get zome coffee?"

Back
Top Bottom