Axis Powers ヘタリア (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said. Ireland's face flushed and she shyly inched closer

Germany placed a hand behind her head and leaned her head back, kissing her softly and holding her close.

Saxony shook her head, chuckling she smacked him lightly on the head with the small bundle of flowers she was holding. "Oh hush..~"

Scotland chuckled softly and kissed her cheek.

After a few hours, the reception went on easily. Ireland sat with Germany, fretting over N. Ireland carting around her son

Germany placed a hand on Ireland's, brining it up to his lips and gently kissing each knuckle. "Liebe, relax." He said softly. "I'm sure he'll be okay." He reassured.

"Ye obviously don' kno' mah brudd'r very well, ghra..." Ireland laughed weakly. Scottland sat with Saxony, sipping his scotch as he held his son, who squirmed in his grasp. "Hao cahn ya calm him so dahm easy, Monika...?"

Germany glanced over at Northern Ireland, then back at Ireland. "Should I get him?" He asked, now worrying for the babies safety. Saxony laughed, taking the baby in her arms and holding into it's tiny hand gently. "I guess it comes naturally."

"Plees?" Ireland asked weakly. N. Ireland boredly bounced Dublin on his leg, not even really looking like he was paying attention. Scotland watched her as she calmed Thane easily, a small smile tugging at his lips

Germany nodded and stood, moving over to Northern Ireland and clearing his throat. "Danny, Eire needs to feed zhe baby." He said, motioning to Cian.

Germany took Dublin, a bit baffled by Danny's behavior, but he gave a simple nod and headed back to Ireland with their son.

Germany handed over the baby and took his seat again, smiling softly and watching Ireland coo over Dublin.

Dublin squealed and squirmed happily as his mother made silly noises and faces at him. Ireland giggled and looked to Germany, "Ghra, ye should hold him...ye only held him once..."

Germany looked at Dublin and suddenly guilt washed over him. She was right. He had only held him once, but why was he nervous? "Jah." He nodded and took the baby gently from her, cradling it.

Ireland smiled assuringly and Dublin made a curious noise, staring up at Germany with curious green eyes. His tiny hand reached out to Germany, curious babbles bubbling from his tiny lips

Germany held a finger out so Dublin could wrap his small pudgy hand around his finger, a faint smile tugging at his lips as he made a faint cooing noise.

Ireland smiled more, happy to see her husband easily bond with his son. America jogged over to the mcrophone and pulled it from the stand, "Attention! Attention! It is time for family and friends to give their regards to the new couple! I'll go first!" "Git awf dhe stage, ye wank!" N. Ireland yelled. America only laughed at him, "Eire! Being my big sister and all, I'm super happy for you! You got a kid and a guy that can take real good care of you - hella better than Arthur ever could!" Few laughed at his attempt to be funny, "Anyway~! I wish you both the best...!" He said and gave the two a thumbs up. Ireland laughed and shook her head

((Oh gods...! I suck at stuff like this!))

Germany bounced Cian lightly on his knee, making sure to hold him securely, watching America jog off stage.

((We can skip it all, don't worry! I promised you smut, and by Jove, you'll get it!))

After a long reception and dancing and fun, Ireland went home with Germany and Dublin, ready to plan for their honey moon. Scotland stayed behind to help everyone clean up, sighing tiredly

((*wonk*))

Saxony was wiping down the tables, glancing over at Thane every so often to make sure he was still sleeping in his baby carrier, smiling when she sound him sprawled out happily.

Saxony looked around. "Just about." She said, turning to face Scotland. "Don't tell me you're tired, liebe..~?" She teased.

Back
Top Bottom