Axis Powers ヘタリア (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

((Hahahahaha!! Yeah, he could snap her like a twig so easy xD))

Scotland's breath caught in his throat for a moment before a low moan rumbled in his chest, returning her kiss, fists clenching as he wanted to pull her close

((Yeah~ He could just smack her and she'd hit the floor~))

Saxony continued to tease him through the fabric, kissing his neck with a smirk before she brought her hand up to pin his other hand to the wall again, pressing her hips against his and grinding against his erection slowly.

"Oh, nothin', ghaol~ In fact~" He moved his arms and grabbed her ass, hiking her up and moving her onto the bed and hovering over her, "I'm dandy~"

Saxony made a soft purring noise and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck. "Oh~?" She inched closer to him.

Saxony let out a small moan, closing her eyes and bringing her hands up to grip his shoulders, squirming under him.

"You say it's like ein bad zhing..~" She said, hooking her fingers around the waistband of his boxers.

He chuckled huskily and removed the last of their clothing, "Ah, befor' I forget..." He reached into the night stand and pulled out a condom, "I love Thane...but anothar one would kill me..."

After getting the proper protection, Scotland placed himself at her entrance and pushed into her easily, a soft moan sounding in his throat

Saxony made a small whining noise, resting her forehead against his shoulder as he fully sheathed himself inside her.

Monika whimpered more, letting out soft moans as she felt herself coming closer and closer to climaxing.

Back
Top Bottom