Axis Powers ヘタリア (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

Germany pulled away and leaned down to kiss Dublin on the head. "Ich liebe dich.." He whispered to his son.

Germany sat down on the couch, Blackie jumping up and laying beside Germany, sniffing Dublin curiously as Ludwig cradled his son.

After shooing the dogs away, Germany sat back with Cian, gently stroking the baby's head gently with his thumb.

Germany blinked and started to rock Dublin, trying to get him to fall asleep or at least relax him.

((How do baby? .-.))

Germany held Dublin up and checked to see if he needed a diaper change; maybe he was hungry?

Germany stood and moved over to Ireland. "Danke, liebe... I've only done zhis vone ozher time, und zhat vas vith Monika... But Gilbert alvays helped me."

Germany stopped and blinked. "Vell... Vhy don't I feed Cian und you make dinner? Zhere is some formula.."

((Muahahaha, yissssss~~))

Saxony was busy washing dishes, her stomach noticibly swollen now. She also was boiling wurst.

Saxony finished up the dishes and turned off the burner, fishing out her wurst with tongs, setting them on the plate before making a noise. She shuffled over to the back door and knocked before opening it. "Liebe...? I'm sorry to bozher you... But could you get some sauerkraut und chocolate syrup from zhe store?"

Back
Top Bottom