Axis Powers ヘタリア (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

Saxony grabbed her car keys and headed for the door after pulling her shoes on. "I'll let Germany know ve're on our vay."

Saxony started up the car and headed off, driving to the hospital and finding a spot to park, then heading up and finding Ireland's room.

She returned to Scotland a few moments later. "Okay, zhey are on zhe second floor, room thirty two." She said.

Saxony followed Scotland to the elevator, pressing the button to the second floor, leaning back against the railing; getting off on the second floor she went to find the room, knocking before entering. "Halloh?" "Guten tag, Ludvig." She greeted her brother.

Germany was holding Dublin, looking to Saxony and Scotland when they entered the room, standing up. "She's doing better, zhe doctor said she could leave in a couple days." He said. "Vell zhat's gut." "Ja."

Germany nodded, a small smile tugging his lips up, the pride for his son returning. "Jah, he vill be an excellent fighter."

((Sowhatswrongwiththebaby?))

Germany made a noise. "He vill get his strong intuition from his Germanic side." He said, making Saxony roll her eyes at the two men's bigger dick contest.

"Wahl, he'll get his charm frum me...!" "Shut yer gob, he gits it fr'm me.." Ireland groaned irately, having been awoken by Scotland's loudness

Saxony smirked and looked over at Ireland. "Nice to see zhat you're in good spirits." She said. "How are you doing, Eire?" Germany looked back at Ireland, looking like a dog who'd been caught eating food off the table. "Sorry, liebe, ve didn't mean to vake you."

Ireland stretched as much as she could, yawning, "Hoi, Monika...Oi'm foine...geu't teu see ye, lass." She looked to Germany and smiled, finding his expression adorable, "Aw, mo ghra, i's foine...Oi should be hittin' Iain f'r bein' laod...!" "Please don'..." Scotland said

Saxony laughed softly from behind her hand. "I zhink it's Iain zhat likes to do zhe hitting...~" She said with a small wink, which caused Germany to make a face, which in turn caused Monika to laugh more.

Back
Top Bottom