Axis Powers ヘタリア (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

Saxony nodded slowly and quickly blurted out. "I don't know if I vant to terminate it." She looked over at Scotland. "I... I mean.... I just don't know if I could go zhrough vith it."

"We're not killin' it..." Scotland said firmly, "It'll be the best mistake of our lives." He looked to her, "Unless yew don' wanna keep it when it's born?"

Saxony looked happily at Scotland and she smiled. "I zhink I vant to keep it." She said, then shook her head. "I don't know... I'm not really mozher material..."

Saxony nodded, then moved over to Scotland. "I vas so vorried zhat you couldn't vant to be vith me anymore." She said, sitting beside Scotland on the couch.

Saxony shook her head, looking down at her hands. "I guess.... Not ein very good vone." She answered. "But Iain.... I zhink zhat I do vant to keep it." She said, touching her soon to be swollen stomach.

Saxony leaned over and gently took both sides of Scotland's face with her hands, pulling him closer and kissing him lovingly. "Ich liebe dich, Iain."

Saxony wrapped her arms around him, kissing his cheek again and again. She felt tears of joy start to build up in her eyes and she couldn't help but start to laugh.

She shook her head. "I don't know, I'm just so happy." She smiled more. "I'm terrified, yet I'm happy." She said.

Saxony gave a small smile. "Vould you like to go see zhem? Germany says zhat Eire is resting, but ve can still go in and see zhem."

"Ja, I know liebe~" She said and kissed him gently. "Vhen do you vant to head out to see her?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom