Axis Powers ヘタリア (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

Alaska woke late in the morning the next day and she opened her eyes with a slow groan. "My head hurts..." She said as she covered her eyes, wincing as she sat up.

Alaska rubbed her head and took the water and pills gratefully. "Thank you, Lithuania." She said before taking the pills. She looked around, frowning softly. "Why am I at Ru...-" She trailed off as the memories of the night before came rushing back. She blushed furiously and hung her head in embarrassment. "Oh God..."

"Th-Thank you... I have so much apologizing to do..." Alaska said, looking up to Lithuania and giving a faint smile. "If it isn't too much trouble, could I have something to eat?"

"Thank you..." She called after him, standing and moving to the bathroom. She washed her face and dried it with a towel, sighing softly before heading back to the living room and sitting on the couch again.

Alaska smiled faintly and took the food happily. "Thank you, Lithuania." She said, digging into the food and eating it.

Alaska set her food aside and jumped up, throwing her arms around Prussia and hugging him tightly. "I'm so sorry Gil...! I'm so sorry...!"

Alaska smiled softly and slipped her hand into his, giving it a small squeeze. "How's she doing?" She asked.

Alaska nodded and followed him to the door, feeling bad leaving without saying goodbye, but she didn't want to disturb Russia wherever he had gone off to.

Back
Top Bottom