Axis Powers ヘタリア (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

Alaska grinned and jumped up, wrapping her arms around Prussia's neck and bringing him in for a kiss. "I love you babe...~"

Saxony moved closer to Scotland, resting her head against his chest and wrapping her arms around his middle, closing her eyes.

Alaska walked with him up the stairs and to the door. "This is so exciting...! I can't wait for the wedding~!"

Saxony breathed steadily, already starting to fall asleep.

"Jah, same here, liebe!" Prussia grinned. He kissed her cheek and smiled more, "I vill return soon, liebe...don't have too much fun vhile I'm gone~!"

Scotland ran his fingers through her hair, muttering sweet nothing's in Celtic to her

Alaska waved as he headed out to the car, grinning brightly. "Bye babe! Drive safe!" She called, heading back inside, closing and locking the door. She pulled out her phone, texting America as she headed down the stairs. Suddenly she missed a step and she tumbled forward, getting to the bottom of the stairs and hitting her head on the hard floor, laying there unmoving for a moment before slowly sitting up with a groan of pain.

Saxony soon fell asleep, breathing evenly.

The only response was a soft moan and the door down to Prussia's room was open; Alaska was propped on the bed, completely nude and positioned to face the stairs, her hand between her legs as she stroked herself. Her brown eyes were dull and cloudy, moaning again as she ran her fingers over her clit.

((GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!))

Prussia blinked and scowled, reaching for his knife, thinking someone had snuck in and was raping his girlfriend, "Liebe?" He called.

((Hehe... *looks around* I dunno how this happened...!))

Alaska moaned louder when she pushed two fingers inside herself- but something was off, her face didn't hold any emotion at all, well except for one thing: lust.

When Alaska saw movement, she stopped for a moment, but when she saw that it was a man- Prussia to be exact- she spread her legs further apart for him and motioned for him to come closer. "Я здесь, чтобы порадовать вас." She said, then moaned again.

Prussia's eyes widened and he dropped his knife, "L-Liebe...?" He muttered. He moved over and stopped her, "Liebe, stop! Vhat are you doing...!?"

Alaska tried to kiss his neck, tugging him down on top of her and expertly pushing her hand into his jeans and into his boxers, stroking him. "Я здесь, чтобы пожалуйста, Вас, как вы заплатили для хорошо провести время, да?" She purred into his ear.

"Вы заплатили за хорошее время, да? Я могу показать вам хорошо провести время~" She said, grinding her hips against his, leaning up to whisper in his ear. "Вы хотите доминировать меня, да~? Я твой в течение следующего часа, больше, если вы платите больше~" She took his hand and put it firmly on her breast, then slowly moved it down her body, lower and lower.

"Я хочу, чтобы порадовать вас. Если я достаточно хорош, Иван вознаграждает меня." She whined softly, trying to get her hands back into his pants. "Если я недостаточно хорошо, Иван будет сердиться."

"Нет, Иван занимался любовью со мной прошлой ночью, он любит меня." She said, looking confused. "Он пообещал заняться со мной любовью каждую ночь, он любит меня."

Alaska's eyes started to tear up. "Нет! Иван любит меня! Это не так!" She started to struggle under him. "Иван любит меня! Иван! Иван!" She called to the door.

"Где Иван? Почему он не здесь? Что ты сделал с Иваном?" She whimpered, tears falling down the side of her face. She shook her head, whining lowly as she cried, her bangs moving away from her forehead, revealing a large knot.

Back
Top Bottom