Axis Powers ヘタリア (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

"We'll have to take him to examine him for any problems." The nurse said. Ireland nodded and gingerly handed over her son, laying back tiredly. "When you recover from giving birth, Miss O'Malley, we'll work on fixing your hand." "Aye...t'ank ye..." Irelans mumbled

Germany took her good hand and kissed it softly. "You did vonderfully, liebe." He said, brushing stray hairs away from her forehead.

Saxony kissed Iain's shoulder, arms wrapped around the naked Scotsman after their playtime, blinking when her phone started to go off on the floor where her pants were. "Hm, zhat's Ludvig's ringtone..." She murmured as she kissed down his chest.

Ireland smiled tiredly, "T'ank ye, mo ghra...Oi' sa toired..." She muttered. The nurse gave her a shot of morphine and she soon fell asleep, the pain she had went through for so long seeming to melt away

"Let it ring." Scotland said, smirking, "Ah feel like anothar round~"

After Ireland had fallen asleep, he had gone out to call Saxony to tell her of the news, but upon getting no answer, he dialed Prussia.

Saxony made a noise and moved to straddle Scotland's hips. "Is zhat so~?" She smirked back tauntingly. "Zhen vhy don't you convince me zhat you're really ready~"

Prussia answered after the second ring, "Vest!? Vhere zhe hell did you und Eire go!? I leave for five minutes to pick up Madison und you two are gone!! Your phone vas off, I vas vorried you scheisskopf!!"

Scotland smirked and moved her over his already hardened length, "Hao else shall Ah prove it?"

Germany pulled the phone away from his ear as Prussia ranted on, only putting it back when the line went silent. "Eire had zhe baby." He said, smiling to himself. "She had our baby."

Saxony made a low noise and grinded slowly against him. "I vant you to lean me over zhe desk in your study and fuck me hard~" She purred, leaning close to his ear.

((*coughs loudly at what Saxony said* Hot DAMN!))

Prussia was silent for a moment, "Vest, zhat's vunderbar! I'm so proud of you! I'm so happy! I'm an uncle! Madison, I'm an uncle!!" He pulled the phone away to call his girlfriend who was upstairs

Scotland didn't need to be told twice; he scooped her up and carried her to the den.

((*waggles eyebrows*))

Germany rubbed the back of his head, feeling his heart jump slightly and his cheeks flared softly. Alaska poked her head in the door and smiled brightly. "Gil, that's awesome..!" She said, trotting down the stairs.

Saxony kissed Scotland's neck as he carried her to the den, wrapping her legs around his waist.

(( ://3 You naughty, naughty girl~ ILOVEIT!!))

"Vell, Vest, vhat is it!? Is it ein boy!? Ein girl!? Vhat, come on!" Prussia was excited beyond belief.

Scotland got to the den and brushed some unimportant papers off the desk before setting her down and bending her over the hard wood of the desk, "Ready, lassie~?"

((*winks* Yee~))

"It's ein boy." Germany said proudly, listening to Alaska coo in the background, and he couldn't help but smile brightly.

Saxony nodded, smirking over her shoulder at him. "Oh jah~" She purred.

"Vatch him act just like you! Kesesese~!!" Prussia grinned

Scotland smirked and pushed into slowly at first before ramming into her hot core, groaning softly

Germany let out a soft laugh. "Jah." He sat down and ran his hand through his hair. "Gilbert.." He said, looking down at the floor. "I zhink I vant to propose to Eire."

Saxony moaned softly, being pressed against the desk, cheeks flushing again.

((Iain would make you propose anyway~ xD))

"Do it, Vest! Eire makes you happy!" Prussia urged.

Scotland started with a slow and rough pace, gripping her hips tight before lifting her leg and moving deeper into her.

((Lawl~))

Germany nodded. "Jah, I know, I already bought ein ring." He said. "What's he saying, what's going on...?" Alaska whispered, curious about what was going on.

Saxony moaned louder, clenching her fists and biting her lip. "I-Iain..~!"

Prussia covered the phone and grinned, "He vants to propose to Eire!" He whispered and then returned to Germany, "Vhen are you going to propose?"

Scotland moaned lowly and kissed and bit her neck and shoulder.

Alaska squealed and clapped her hands. "That's awesome...~!" She grinned brightly. "I vant to do it after ve get out of zhe hospital." Germany said.

Saxony moaned each time she was pressed against the desk, digging her nails into the wood and making soft noises of pleasure.

"Vunderbar! Vunderbar! Zhe Awesome Me ist going to be your Best Man, jah~?" Prussia grinned

Scotland purred Celtic words of seduction in her ear as he continued working her over

"Jah, jah, of course." Germany said, pulling out a small silver box and opening it, looking down at the emerald and diamond ring.

Saxony's pale back arched and her eyes were glazed over with lust and she moved her hips the best she could with his.

"I vill call Francis und have him help plan zhe vedding!" Prussia grinned

Scotland bit her neck as he moved harder, digging his nails into her soft skin

"Vell, zhat only is if she say yes." Ludwig reminded him and closed the box, putting the ring back into his pocket.

Saxony gasped softly when he dug his nails into her skin and she whined faintly, sweat trickling down her breasts.

Germany nodded. "Jah, alright. I'm going to go back to Eire." Germany said.

Saxony moaned loudly as she hit her release, biting her lip and resting her head against the desk, panting softly.

"Ok, Vest...! Me und Madison vill sving by soon...!" He said.

Scotland growled and pulled out off her before he released inside her

"Jah, take care." He said before he hung up and stood, going back into the room. Alaska stretched her hands over her head, laying on Prussia's bed. "Baaaabe~? Can I stay here~? I'm tired...~" She said, batting her eyelashes at him.

Saxony slumped down on the desk, holding onto the edge of the desk as she gathered herself. "Ich liebe dich..." She said softly.

Prussia looked and blinked, "Hm? Oh! Of course, liebe!" He replied

Scotland scooped her up and moved back to the bedroom, laying her on the bed and laying next to her, "Luv yew, tew, ghaol..."

Back
Top Bottom