Axis Powers ヘタリア (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

Saxony mewled softly, unable to really do much with her hands since they were tied above her head, which only further turned her on.

Scotland moved hard and rough, pistoning his hips to try and find her special bundle of nerves; wanting to make her moan and scream his name

"I-Iain!" Saxony gasped and moaned again when he hit her at just the right angle, making her bite down on the junction of his neck and shoulder, drawing a bit of blood.

Scotland growled at the soft twinge of pain and moved hard against that spot, moaning softly as sweet began to accumulate over his slightly pale skin

Saxony moved with Scotland, kissing up his neck before she started to suck on one spot, nipping it lightly. Soft small round scars dotted her hips and other spots over her body; sweat trickling down between her breasts.

Scotland moved harder and rougher, like how he knew most of the women he had been with liked it. He growled softly and moaned, tangling his fingers in her hair and pulling her head back as he attacked her neck

Saxony moaned and pulled against Scotland's belt again, whimpering softly as he bit and sucked at her neck, eyes fluttering as she was pushed against the headboard, having no room to move at all.

Saxony nodded, cheeks flushed. "J-Jah.." She managed out before he slammed into her again, making her moan more.

Saxony gasped as pleasure shot through her body and she flushed at the embarrassment of begging. "Iain.....~" She let out another soft moan. "Please, let me go~" She pleaded, being pressed against the headboard again.

Scotland smirked, finding her expression adorable, "A'right~" He reached up and untied her wrists before hoisting her into his lap and continuing to drill into her

Saxony placed her hands on his shoulders, sucking and kissing his neck as she ground her hips against him, moaning against his flesh in pleasure.

Saxony as well felt her release drawing near and she pushed Scotland down so she was on top, riding him with a soft groan.

Saxony finally climaxed, letting out a long moan as she pressed down, making herself shudder with pleasure.

Saxony waited a moment before she slowly rolled onto her side, breathing slightly elevated as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.

Scotland lit a cigar and puffed on it, laying against the pillows, "So. Ah don' mean to sound like a right awfuhl tossle...but yew may need to get sum marnin' after pills."

Saxony shook her head. "Don't vorry. I'm not much of ein kid person, nor am I stupid." She said, running her fingers though her hair. "I'll be ein gut girl und take mein pills."

Saxony smirked over her shoulder at him. "Oh jah~" She purred, German accent heavy. "It vas very gut~"

Scotland smirked proudly and sat up, "Ah'll be in the shower if yew wanna go again~" He winked and grabbed some clothes before heading out.

Saxony did indeed join Scotland in the shower, entering behind him and kissing his back as she wrapped her arms around his waist slowly, gently stroking him as the water rolled down his back and into her hair.

Back
Top Bottom