Axis Powers ヘタリア (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

Saxony leaned in closer with a smirk. "Und vhat vould zhat be~?" She asked in a challenging manor.

Saxony made a noise. "Und vould you like to show me zhat? Or did you have somezhing else in mind~?" She asked, blue eyes flashing.

"Ah dun' believe in sex on the first date..." His hand trailed up her body and he growled lowly in her ear, "But for a beautiful tantalizing lassie like yew, Ah'm sure I can make this one exception~"

"Oh~?" Saxony purred against his neck, pushing her hips against his teasingly. "Und who said zhat I vas going to let you have your vay vizh me~?"

Saxony made a face and moved over to Scotland, wrapping her arms around his waist and letting her hands wander to the place below his belt. "But who said I didn't vant you to take me~?" She purred against his back.

Saxony slipped around to Scotland's front side and groped Scotland teasingly. "Zhen vhy not help me decide?" She asked lowly.

Scotland took a handful of Saxony's hair and pulled her into a heated kiss, his other arm wrapping around her waist and bringing her closer

Saxony returned his kiss feverishly, giving a small moan when he pulled her hair, arms looping around his neck and pulling herself against his chest.

Scotland yanked her up around his waist and carried her to the bedroom, laying her down on the plush wolf pelt he had adorning his bed

Saxony made a noise as she started to undo Scotland's belt buckle, then fumbling with her own buttons on her shirt without breaking the kiss. Her cheeks painted red as she pulled her shirt off and undid her bra, slipping it off and letting it fall to the floor, kicking off her combat boots.

Scotland yanked his undone and off hurriedly, his kisses trailing down her neck and collarbone as he tugged off his jacket and tossed it aside haphazardly

Saxony's hands trailed over Scotland's chest and down his pale abdomen, tilting her head back to expose her neck to him as she worked on her own pants, pulling them off, only down to her underwear now as she laid under Scotland cheeks flushed as she stoked him teasingly.

Scotland growled and pinned her arms above her head, taking his belt and using that to restrain her and hold her hands above her head. He trailed his tongue slowly down her body until he reached his desired destination; slowly licking her heat through her panties

Saxony moaned faintly and pulled at the leather belt, which didn't budge at all. She spread her legs more, closing her eyes as her back started to arch slightly.

Scotland growled at the taste and moved, hooking his fingers into the waistband and pulling her last article off before moving over her. His gloved fingers traced over her sensitive folds as he sucked on the base of her neck, wanting to make her writhe and beg for him

Saxony shifted under him as an unbearable feeling started to surge just below her belly button and she let out another moan, her mouth opening in an O shape. "I-Iain..." She said his name breathlessly.

Saxony hissed softly and clenched her hands the best she could as they were bound to the headboard over her head. "F-Fuck me...! Fuck me hard...!" She breathed into his ear.

A dark smirk pulled at the corners of Scotland's lips as he pulled off his last article of clothing, "That's what Ah like tew hear, lassie~" He purred seductively before slamming his rock hard length fully inside her

Saxony let out a loud moan and she wrapped her legs around his waist, back arching as her eyes closed, bucking her hips for him to start moving.

Back
Top Bottom