THE BIONIC WOMAN MEETS THE MERCENARY (simpleroleplayer/Mercenary 1x1)

"Yeah, and all his guards are elves on stilts." Jacques said back. This somewhat surprised Jacques, since he rarely made a joke. They reached the room and opened the door. "Ladies first." he smirked, holding the door open for her. Another joke. What had gotten into him.

Jamie stifled her laugh into a giggle. "Well look at his demeanor, build and such. Everyone likes him or looks up to him...in a manner of speaking. He said he had a herd somewhere on site. Anything you would like to add to the theory?" Jamie stripped and got on the bed. "Serious side, we need to figure out who the other three generals are... Especially the head General, in order to keep Prez alive and relations good with the US. "

"Well, I'll bet that women is one of them, and I'm rarely wrong" Jacques said, skipping the joke and getting serious. He was to busy thinking of the possibilities that he forgot to take his clothes of and continue the fun.

Jamie smirked, wiggling her naked body. "I wouldnt put it past her of being one. An American spouting anti-America sentiment, and coming here, does raise a red flag or two."

"Very true." Jacques said, suddenly remembering what they were there for. He quickly stripped down and walked over.

Jamie put out her arms for him, welcoming him into her. "If you want to chance it with the bionic legs...if not, this time the metal bed posts instead of those weak metal bars inbetween the posts."

"I'll just chance it." Jacques told her quietly, starting to become hard again. It started to press up against her. "So, are we gonna do this or what?" he asked rhetorically.

Jamie smirked, eyebrow raised, as if to say "really?" as she spread her legs for him to stuff her.
"Maybe we should say the one bed isn't being used..." she snickered putting her arms around his neck.

"It isn't." Jacques replied, placing his stiff cock at her entrance. He looked up at her, then pushed the tip in. Knowing she didn't like it slow, he pushed all the way in, then all the way out, and all the way back in again. He picked up his pace, going faster and faster into her.

"Ahh yes," Jamie said through gritted teeth. She then pulled him onto her closer and began to french kiss, with her arms around him through his underarms so she could run them al over his back while he thrust in her. Her legs jumped slightly, upon his entering her, almost as if to say 'that's how I like it'.

Jacques let her tongue enter his mouth and explore it as he pounded her quickly. The pleasure was amazing to both of them as he went even faster.

Jamie tried to keep her legs in check as she used her hips to rock with him. They still moved as if she was a car in a school zone. 15 miles per hour. Though even that speed was sure to get Jacques attention, along with the lip kissing and tongue dancing.

Jacques pimped harder and faster, loving every minute of it. He broke the kids briefly, looking at her as he continued.

Jamie stopped kissing, kept one arm arounnd him and put the bionic one onto the bed where she wadded up the sheet with it. She leaned back moaning softly and said, "Fuck, yes!" She looked at him, mouth open, eyes begging for the coming storm, before putting it back again and closing her eyes.

He kissed her again as he lead his hands to her breasts, softly caressing them. Ironic, considering how hard he was pumping her. He kept up his fast pace surprisingly well, barely slowing down. But he wasn't done yet.

"What is it about you that makes this soo pleasurable?" Jamie asked inbetween kisses before baring him her neck, giving him full access. She pulled him closer into the embrace, moving her hand down to his ass, where she used her fingers to press the cheek under them.

Jacques couldn't answer as he was busy laying wet kisses down her neck. He starting speeding up feeling her touch. Jacques could feel himself starting to get closer. He pulled away, placing his hand on her shoulders as he used them to help pull himself faster and harder.

Both hands were back on him now and Jamie sighed and moaned as she rocked her hips against his, while using her hands on each ass cheek, to help him thrust harder. "Ohh, Jacques! Unload in me!" she gasped, nearing her own orgasm.

Jacques gave no acknowledgement, but had heard her. He went faster and faster, finally reaching his climax inside of her, squirting out his cum inside of her.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Jamie gasped in her orgasm. She went off when he came, and she pulled on him to collapse on top. "Damn, you're good!" she grinned kissing him annd hooking her legs onto his. Another night, and the mercenary will again spend it in her bed. She gave him a passionate liplock, with both hands now on his face cheeks.

Jacques laid down with her, kidding her lovingly. This was great. Why'd he never do this before? He had had plenty of opportunities.

"I want to really test that Santa theory. Neither of us tells Prez, or anyone else, the other bed isn't being used." Jamie whispered. "He'll know somehow, if he is..." she gave a playful wink. "as for you suspecting the ex-American general? Remember, we want as many of the remaining three 'general's alive...for trial."

"Wouldn't it just be easier to kill them?" Jacques asked as he rolled over next to her. Truthfully, it was just more up his ally to shoot first and ask questions later. But whatever the customer wanted, was what happened. Well, if there was a pay raise.

"The thing about that, I'd normally agree with you, but if he wants them alive, who are we to argue? Prez did say if you felt they were threatening innocents, put them down." Jamie commented caressing him.

"Considering they've had people killed, I believe that they are." Jacques stated. He noticed we touch, but didn't acknowledge it.

Back
Top Bottom