THE BIONIC WOMAN MEETS THE MERCENARY (simpleroleplayer/Mercenary 1x1)

"He's probably joking, but best not to take the chance. The gardens are on the west side after all. We both had a rough day, it might really be his way of saying relax." Jamie said, making obvious excuses for the Prez being nice, when he had been all along.
The Prez, meanwhile, retired to his barred windowed and locked door room.

"Well, then what are we going to do to relax?" he asked, thinking of a few ideas. "I'm sure you've got some interesting ideas in mind." he added, looking at Jamie again.

Jamie smiled mischieviously as she said, "How secluded is your watch area? Can anyone see us well? Obviously you have a good view," she didn't plan to watch the sunset, as she put her hand on his crotch. "I did promise you a blow job after we got off..."

"Very." Jacques replied, smirking under his mask. He was eighty started when she grabbed him there, since they were still in a public area. "Besudes, I've seen a million sunsets." Javques added with another smirk as they headed towards his spot.

When they reached his spot overlooking the gardens and a good portion of the grounds, Jamie gave a soft whistle. Noticing a marble bench, she went to it and, while unbuttoning her blouse, said "I plan to do this topless. So feel free to sit if you wish. Just give me access." she unfastened his pants as soon as her blouse and bra were off and on the ground.

Jacques nodded and sat down, pulling his shirt and underwear off. He couldn't help but stare. She was beautiful. "Ready when you are." he said, his penis stating to stiffen. He waited to feel that amazing sensation again.

Jamie got in her knees after deciding to lose the skirt as well. "I liked it best when you really hard, " she winked, as she kneeled in front of him in just her light colored thong. She knew how it aroused him just by jerking on him, so with a wry smile, she started the hand job and gave his dick a playful lick.

Jacques welcomed the pleasure happily. It wasn't as good as her mouth, and especially not better then inside her, but damn, was it good. He let her do all of the work as he became as hard as a rock.

Once he was hard, Jamie began using her tongue and jaw muscles around his dick, but in a lot less rushed way than the night before. She played teasingly with his hard member with her mouth, while pulling on it. Again, she throated "mmm"s as she worked. Now, in full view of him, she fingered herself with her other hand. The bionic one. She closed her eyes and bobbed her head, sure to give him more pleasure.

"That's nice." he muttered quickly, pleasure surging through him from his cock. He starting moving his hips back and forth, slowly and rythmically, almost subconsciously. She was good, no, great at this!

Jamie continued to go "mmm", as she used non-bionic hand, tongue and jaw muscles to help her give him a nice slow blowjob. She even mumbled his name, despite having her mouth full. She also continued to finger herself for his enjoyment, if he was watching her pleasure him.

Jacques felt a knew wave of pleasure hit him, though he wasn't close to cumming. He opened his eyes and looked down at her. "You're really good at this." he mumbled quietly. He looked down at her plump breasts. Wow, were they amazing! He wanted to feel his cock in between them, thinking of how good it would feel. It felt food just to have his hands on them!

Jamie looked up at him as he was eying her Ds. She took his dick out of her mouth with a pop. "You aren't near yet...and I am in the mood to play. Let me know when you close in, cause I want it in my mouth not all over me." she moved her long legs into a 'v' and situated his dick between her cleavage. "Not all guys get to fuck my tits, Jacques, but I'll let you."

"Then I guess I owe you a thanks." he said to her. Jacques waited for her to begin, wanting to know what it felt like. "I don't worry, I'll tell you." he added, still waiting in anticipation.

Jamie nodded, and began to use her hands to massage his dick with her breasts. "Don't let me do all the work, slide it up and down between them. Give me a little more to work with." she encouraged. She hadn't done this in a while, and it was possible to be evident.

Jacques nodded with another smirk, starting to move back and forth again at a decent pace. He didn't notice if she wasn't doing it perfectly, because it still felt amazing to him. He let out a slight moan of pleasure.

"Mm-hmm" Jamie sighed, putting her head back as she, now more easily, kneaded her breasts into Jacques dick. She'd occassionally hold them inward so he would go between them tightly, where he could feel the brush against her breasts on both sides of his throbbing member. "Ooo, that's feelin' pretty damned good."

"Feals pretty damn great." Jacques responded, going faster. He was starting to deal a build up in his dick. "I'm gonna cum soon." he said to her, feeling more pleasure.

"I bet..." Jamie responnded, stopping the tit fuck, taking his dick, and sticking it back in her mouth, where she once again began sucking to get all the man seed down her throat. The sun had set and the sky gave a red look, almost as if blushing at the sight of The Bionic Woman giving a man oral outside.

Jacques put his hands on the back of her head, shoving his length all the way in, his sperm going into her throat as he came. He then pulled out as his erection started to wear off.

Jamie gulped readily, as he came. While he was pulling out she licked it to get all of it. Finally, she stood up.
"You want dessert out here, or in the room?" she asked teasingly, wiggling her hips in front of him.

"We should take it to the room. Don't want anyone else seeing it, do you?" he asked her. There was a very small possibility of that happening, but it still was a possibility. And that would be bad.

Jamie wrinkled her nose in thought, then gathered her clothes to put them on. "Yeah...that might not look good. Prez already said once to go behind closed doors. Even if he didn't quite get how I meant it. When I said it." Obviously, Jacques knew she was asking him to fuck her again. Best take it in their room.

"Well, that just means he's a decent minded guy." Jacques said with a shrug. He started to put his clothes back on, knowing he would be taking them off again in about a minute. And so would she, and then they could start back up again.

"Like Santa." Jamie nodded. Then more as a joke, not knowing there were some, whether Jacques saw them or not, "Wonder where he's hidden his reindeer." It was even said with a playful smile. After her remark, with her clothes dishevelled, she headed for the room thet shared.

Back
Top Bottom