On the Frontier (BassEXE)

"Nn...l-let's do it...my body feels so hot now..." She was doing her best to help him take her clothes off, all while stroking him off still.

Kyo nodded. "Agreed." After stripping her down, he put her on the bed and got on top of her, kissing her roughly.

Suzuka bunched up just a little as Kyo climbed up on top of her. Come to think of it, he hadn't really seen her in all her glory like this. She eagerly kissed him back, a soft groan leaving her as her arousal was pretty evident.

"I....know you feel inadequate...but know this....I believe...you'll fill out one day.." He whispered. "But my favorite feature..." He rubbed her hips and squeezed her ass gently. "Ready?" He asked, voice dripping withh lust.

Suzuka figured she could take some pride in his words, but she wasn't really dwelling much on her chest size as much. She bit her lip gently and squirmed under him as he teased her hips and rear, the blush deepening on her face. "Nn...y-yes, please go ahead..."

Suzuka bit her lip gently as he started to push into her, bracing herself as she had heard it was supposed to hurt a little at first. "Nn...j-just be gentle."

Suzuka gasped and gritted her teeth as he pushed past her hymen, and he'd tell how much it pained her with how tightly she was gripping him. "Nng...it hurts a little, but I'm okay..."

Suzuka was grateful for the bit of rest, and she gladly waited until she was sure she'd be fine. It hadn't gone away completely, but it wasn't enough to bother her. "O-okay, I'm fine now."

Suzuka gasped out as Kyo started to move, the pain slowly starting to die down. "Umf...uhn..." The Oni princess groaned out softly in response to her husband's movements, and she slowly wrapped her arms and legs around him to pull herself closer. "Ah...w-were finally doing this..."

"I wasn't ready before. I'd rather have had our first time be special." He smiled as the moon shone through the window, making this scene much more romantic. He continued to thrust.

"Nnn...of course." she said, pulling herself closer to him as she pressed her lips against his. She eagerly bucked her hips to meet his thrusts as well, already getting addicted to the feeling of him pushing so deep into her.

Suzuka soon pulled back from the kiss, her moans flowing freely now. "Ah...Kyo. I think I'm close..."

Suzuka continued to cry out lovingly as they both neared their orgasms. Even with how long Suzuka could go on dancing, she was already going to have her first orgasm with Kyo. "Ah! Kyo...! I'm cumming...! Please fill me up!" she cried. Her pussy had tightened up significantly on him, and she kept bucking her hips like crazy all throughout her orgasm.

"Oh Suzukaaa!" When her womanhood squeezed his member, he finally climaxed into his wife, blushing. "That was amazing." He whispered.

Suzuka gasped and squirmed as he released his seed inside her, a good bit spilling out of her onto the sheets under them. She rested back against the bed, gasping for her. "Ah...y-yes. That felt incredible." She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself in to give him a quick kiss.

"Hmhm...well with that out of the way, I'll tell you I do expect to have some children to keep the Oni bloodline strong." she said, resting her head against his chest.

Suzuka giggled softly as she moved closer to him in the hug. "Of course. You think I would not marry you without acknowledging that?"

Back
Top Bottom