On the Frontier (BassEXE)

Kyo blushed when the dance actually began. "It's okay, Suzuka. You don't have to be embarrassed." He whispered. He groaned softly when her hips rolled in his lap.

Suzuka gave a little 'hmph' as if to dismiss that comment. "I wouldn't do anything like this for anyone but you, so you had better be grateful." She leaned in for a quick kiss on his lips as her hips rolled even more in his lap, occasionally rubbing up against his crotch.

Of course Suzuka was aware of this, but she would continue nonetheless. She hadn't heard him say her name like that before, and part of her did enjoy it. "Nn...I'm only yours Kyo..."

Feeling him grab at her hips, Suzuka figured she would continue like this, rolling her hips around still. She pressed a gentle kiss on his lips again, a playful grin coming to her face. "And to think you sounded so embarrassed before..."

"W-what...?" Had he just been messing with her then? It certainly would explain why he seemed much calmer now and other times they were alone. But why go through all the trouble of pretending to get so embarrassed? Still, she was aware of the growing tent in his pants, and her dance would have done that eventually to him. Her dances were known to be very uplifting, though not usually in this manner.

Kyo blushed. "I actually was embarrassed. I'm not good at talking about this kind of stuff in public." He explained softly.

"Hmm...? And suddenly you're a wild beast out of the public eye? I'm not sure what I should think about that..." She did not slow in her dance though, looking a bit amused really. "I suppose you'll just continue to surprise me then?" she asked.

At this point, the tent in his pants was too evident for Suzuka to ignore. She had to say she was getting a bit excited herself, but she didn't want to make it seem that way. She slowed only a little in her movements as she reached out to gently stroke Kyos member through his pants. "So you already knew my dance would be something like this, right?"

She chuckled a little as she worked to undo his pants already. "Then we can just let this go about this naturally. And with us being married now, it only makes sense, yes?"

When his member sprung out, Suzuka's eyes widened a little in surprise. It was her first time doing something like this for anyone, and it may have been that it seemed bigger with how excited he was getting. "Of...of course it is." she said, blushing a little herself. "It's so big...you must be looking forward to this." she said amusingly.

"Y-yes...I have been looking forward to it as well. We're married, but I do wish to further establish our relationship." she said, leaning in to kiss him gently again. She reached out to gently stroke his member, her curiosity getting the best of her right now.

Suzuka pouted a little, still stroking him off gently. "Makes me jealous that you're enjoying yourself so much."

Suzuka whimpered softly as Kyo cupped her sex, and he'd be able to tell how wet she was right now. "Ngg...K-Kyo..."

Suzuka bit her lip, a moan managing to escape her again. Still, she let him continue like that, even while it felt her legs would give way under her. "Nnng...K-Kyo..."

Back
Top Bottom