Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something from the past (me and cheerio_cherry )

"Hard not to be with you smiling." He spoke warmly and smiled at her softly. "You seem... well, let's just say you make this place feel great."

She smiled and chuckled and said "Ahh I see" she said smiling at him. She headed into the mess and picked up a tray so that she could pick up some food.

He had joined her in the queue before picking out some food, peeling off to find a seat before waiting for her to join him.

"Seems like we managed to find two very special young ladies then." Bones spoke gently and sweetly. He liked that she was confident enough to talk to him without the usual shy bowings and scrapings.

He too had gone on eating, slowly realising he cared for the girl more than he should do. Still he held back, he could wait and see what happened later, much later perhaps.

Adrianna finished her meal and stood up to put her tray away before she joined him again. Soon Elise walked into the mess and spotted her from the crowd and came bounding over to them with a big smile on her face.

Adrianna looked at her and they were soon in a one sided discussion about the engineering deck and how advanced the technology was.

As Elise and Adrianna were talking Bones finished up his food and carried his tray over to the cleaning area, glad to hand it in and return to the desk, looking over at Adrianna and smiling a little, wondering what was coming next.

Adrianna listened to all the Elise had to say and she smiled before the two of them parted ways and headed back to their posts.

Adrianna looked at him and smiled and said "Shouldn't I be?" she said him with a grin on her face.

Back
Top Bottom