Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something from the past (me and cheerio_cherry )

Adrianna smiled and said "Thank you". She had always been a hard worker, but she had only realy started focussing on her studies so that it might be a distraction from Adrien. Perhaps that was one thing she could thank him for.

Adrianna's smile had warmed him and her words made her smile a little. "Your welcome." She paused then added. "You're fantastic."

Adrianna blinked at him a little and said "Really?", a little bit shocked that he thought of her that way.

"No ones saids that to me before" she said softly. "Thanks" she said. It looked like the end of the day was nearing so she smiled and said "I'll see you tomorrow" she said softly and left the sickbay, walking back to her room.

She returned to her quarters for the night and began to undress. She walked into her bathroom in the nude and turned on the shower, stepping under the waters and closing her eyes. She enjoyed her self for the moment before she began to wash. Once she was donse she stepped out and looked at her self in the mirror. She turned her back to it and one more looked at the scars on her back. She shuddered a little, amost feeling adriens pressence in the room. She quickly shook her head and dried off, heading for the bed.

Back
Top Bottom