All That Remains... (Alexander May & MiseryChord)

He smiled as he kissed her, letting her catch her breath as he laughed softly. "I can't believe it...so tight down here...there's no way I fit in there earlier."

Kallie laughed hoarsely, weakly slapping his chest. "Better believe it. I don't think it was a dream." She giggled, pulling his head down and kissing him passionately.

He laughed and smiled as he returned the kiss, pulling his fingers out of her as he held her tight against him. "Best damn dream I've ever had if it was."

She grinned, taking his hand and licking his fingers clean, eyes smouldering as she looked up at him. "Perhaps it should be reoccuring then?" She winked saucily.

He grinned as he watched her lick her own liquids off of his hand, turning him on even more. "Perhaps it should....every damn day..." He murmured out as he kissed her passionately and deeply.

She giggled into his mouth, pulling him on top of her and cradling him between her thighs. "mm hell yeah." She groaned, playfully grabbing his muscled ass and digging her nails in.

He groaned into her mouth, pulling her tighter against him as he wedged his cock lightly in between her wet folds. "I think I'm having it again...." He murmured out before he kissed her deeper.

She laughed softly, sucking his tongue. Wriggling her lhips, she manuvered to where his cockhead was rubbing over her retightened opening. "Suck my nipples baby." She pleaded.

"Always." He murmured out softly, moving one hand to grope her breasts and tease her nipple, moving down to suck on her other breast, biting down gently on her nipple as he pushed forward, her tip slipping into her and spreading her pussy lips apart.

Small moans left her parted, kiss swollen lips as he suckled her tender nipple. She wrapped her hands around his head, tugging his hair as she arched to him, feeling the blunt tip of his erection part her slick lips and come to rest nearly inside of her.

He bit down harder, sucking harder as he groaned out onto her hot flesh, sending vibrations through her full breasts as he pushed further inside of her, the rest of his length sliding into her tight wet passage as he groaned out around her breast.

Her groan matched his as he slid fully into her quivering sheath. She panted softly, moving her legs to wrap around him, pulling him even deeper. "Nnnghm...John....I-I love you." She whispered.

He started to thrust in and out of her, the force of his thrusts seeming to make both of them shift with each one, groaning out as he soon managed to pick up a steady, passionate rhythm, breathing out hard. "I love you to Kallie."

She clutched to him as her naked back drug over the ground, the sharp pricks of pain keeping her on edge as well as pleasure. She groaned softly, eyes sliding closed as her mouth opened. "God you feel so perfect."

He laughed out, breathing hard as his thrusts started to get rougher, slowly starting to increase his speed as well. He held her tight against him, his eyes meeting hers as he could feel himself getting close to his climax. "Ohh....Kallie....."

She herself was getting close, his thrusts helping to push her there. She pulled her legs up, draping them over his shoulders so he hit a deeper angle. "I...I'm gonna c-cum!"

He groaned out loudly, kissing her deeply as the new position helped him bottom out, his tip pressing against her cervix as he gasped heavily. "That makes two of us!" His shaft throbbed and twitched inside of her, spilling out hard as his cum filled her insides, feeling her starting to tighten around him as he did.

She groaned loudly, tightening around him as he shot off deep into her spasming womb. "Nnngh.....babyyyy." She moaned, pulling his head down and roughly kissing him.

He held her tight against him as she rode through her orgasm, returning the kiss with just as much passion before he pulled back breathing hard brushing her hair out of her eyes. "I love you. So much baby."

Kallie gave him a soft smile as they lay entertwined. "I love you too John. More than you'll ever know." She whispered, caressing his neck and face.

He smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek, looking into her eyes lovingly. "I'm glad we have each other...." He left the fact that any moment they had together could be their last unsaid as he held her tight against him.

"Always." She smiled, reaching over to her pack and pulling out a blanket for them to cover with. "We should rest."

He frowned at that, kissing her gently. "I can't.....I....you sleep. I'm going to try and find a car...if I'm not back by sunset....please...leave."

She frowned. "Alright. I'll give you til sunset. If you don't come back....I-I won't be leaving this place." She whispered softly. "I can't go on without you."

Back
Top Bottom