All That Remains... (Alexander May & MiseryChord)

A small gasp left her as his rough fingers teased her tender folds. She groaned, shivering. "Let me pleasure you John." She moaned softly.

Kallie grinned, undoing his pants and pulling them down. She rubbed his hard cock for a moment before pushing him onto his back and kissing down his body. When she reached his cock she grinned up at him. "Ready?"

He groaned out as she rubbed against his hard cock, only getting him up to his full size. He groaned out louder as she started to kiss along his body and when she asked if he was ready, he looked down at her breathing out hard. "Yes....god yes."

She licked her lips before pressing a kiss to the flared crown of his cock, her tongue darting out to taste him. "Mmm you taste amazing." She groaned, eveloping his head with her hot mouth and sucking greedily.

He groaned softly, feeling her kiss him and then groaning louder as she felt him lick him, laughing out softly. "I'm glad you think that." He gasped and groaned out louder then, feeling the slick warm wetness of her mouth around his cock.

She watched as she moved on him, sucking him gently then more greedily. Her hands moved to squeeze his base while she worked on his tip, his shaft shiny with her saliva.

He groaned out loudly, gasping as he started to push his hips upwards into her hand and mouth, finding this amazing. His precum started to stream out of his tip and into her mouth as he felt himself getting close. "Oh god Kallie...this is....amazing."

Her tongue played at the thick vein underneath his cock and the flared edge of his head. She was slurping loudly, his precum dribbling from her lips as she suckled him, her eyes never leaving his face.

He groaned out loud, his fingers threading into her hair as his face lit up in pleasure, groaning out even louder as he shot out harder, his thick hot cum sliding down her throat.

When the first spurt hit the back of her throat she jerked back, caught off guard. Another few jets splattered across her face before she pulled away, coughing and spluttering.

"Sorry...." He breathed out heavily as he sat up. "It just felt so good....I didn't realize I was going to cum..." He murmured it out as he tried to catch his breath.

She smiled, wiping her face on her shirt. "It's alright honey. We just gotta learn each other." She giggled, kissing his cheek so he didn't taste himself.

Kallie smiled, laying back beside him. She pulled him down with her, snuggling into his side.

He smiled as he held her against him, kissing her forehead gently. "I think....I think I might love you." He'd never experienced love before so he had no way of knowing.

The young woman smiled up at him and kissed him. "Ditto." She took his hand and placed it over her pussy, wanting his touch again.

He smiled as he eased his fingers into her slit, pushing into it as he held her against him. "To think...if it hadn't been for those seekers we'd still be hostile with one another."

A low moan came from her as she arched to his hand. "I know. I sorta thankful for them in a way." She moaned, kissing his neck and chest as she clung to him.

He smiled as he held her against him, his rough fingers rubbing against her slick wet walls gently and teasingly, rubbing in a massaging circle. "It's the one good thing they've done since landing on this planet."

His fingers were driving her crazy as he rubbed inside of her. a loud gasping moan left her as his fingers rubbed over a certain spot deep inside her. Her hips jerked roughly. "John!"

He grinned down at her, continuing to rub against her, making a point to hit that point over and over as he kissed her passionately. "Kallie..."

Small pants came from her as she dug her nails into his shoulders, drawing little cresents of blood in his flesh. Her eyes rolled back as her sheath began contracting rhytmically around his fingers. Small arcs of clear fluid began coming out from her convulsing opening.

She shuddered for a moment as it drew to an end, panting raggedly in his ear as she still clenched around his fingers. "Ah....ah...nngh!"

Back
Top Bottom