All That Remains... (Alexander May & MiseryChord)

She slipped off her shoes and dangled her feet in the warm water. "It does."

Grinning, Kallie waited until he turned to face her and kicked a big spray of water at him. She giggled loudly.

She yelped as water splattered over her. Dhe picked at the white tshirt she wore, now transparent and showing she wore no bra. "Oh you ass!" She was grinning.

He smirked as he stood up and pulled her in gently. "Since you're already wet...and not wearing some of your clothes already...might as well get in." While she was pausing to answer, he splashed her again.

She gasped as she was pulled into the water, her clothes becoming heavy as they were soaked. "Not cool." She grinned, reaching down and slipping off her denim cutoffs and panties before tossing them onto the ledge. She decided to keep her shirt on should anybody walk in on them.

He smiled as he pulled her into his lap, kissing her. He was completely naked. "So how was everything while I was away?" Their position itself was interesting. Because she still wore a shirt, he could actually be inside of her without someone noticing should they walk in.

She smiled, reaching between them to press him to her labia, an offering for him to thrust. "Besides killer morning sickness it was okay." She grinned. "Only thing the morning sickness didnt only hit it the morning. It hit whenever it felt like it."

He groaned and kissed her as she pressed against him, taking her offer and plunging into her. "Ahh....I....I see. You weren't...working to much or anything were you?"

"Psh like anyone around here would let me. I've been on lockdown. No work no playing in the ballgames." She sighed. "I have been bored out of my mind. Everybody thinks I'm made of glass."

He kissed her as he groaned into her mouth, starting to thrust in and out of her. "Then....its a good thing you won't be bored anymore. I'm here after all."

She smiled, moaning as he began thrusting, his cock dragging along her sensitive insides. "Mmm you'll be busy alot of the time though"

She smiled, clutching to him. Small moans began coming from her as she lifted herself off him before dropping back down with his thrsts.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, rolling her hips as she moved off of his cock. "Mm I love you John." She moaned softly into his ear, kissing just below it.

He titled his head to give her better access as he pushed inside of her, loving how she gripped onto him so tightly and perfectly. "I love you Kallie...." He managed to groan out.

She quickly hit her peak as he thrust into her so perfectly. Her toes curled as a shiver went over her entire body. Her walls rippled and contracted around him, her cum making his way easier. "mmm so perfect." She moaned, laying her head on his shoulder as she panted softly. "missed you."

She lay there on his chest, snuggling against him. She sighed happily. "Mm I missed this feeling while you were gone."

She hugged him close, her body pressed flush against his as he softened inside of her. Love and warmth filled her as she stroked his neck and cheek with one hand, the other moving up to tangle in his golden hair, fingertips gently massaging his scalp. Sighing in contentment, she closed her eyes, the warmth of his body and of the water lulling her to sleep.

He kissed her gently before he gently set her down on the ground, above the water. As he did he finished washing, his hands running through his hair as the soap trailed off and into the liquid below them. He dried off and got dressed as he finished, picking Kallie up in his arms. He didn't wake her as he carried her back to their room, gently setting her down on the bed.

Melanie stuck her head in the door just as he covered her. She held a large tray overloaded with food. "She's been exhausted according to Wanda. Doc says it's normal with the pregnancy and her having to work and help out." She walked in and set the tray down on the small table. "And morning sickness has her low too. Make sure she eats something and drinks plenty." She ordered, leaving the two to themselves and shutting the door.

Back
Top Bottom