All That Remains... (Alexander May & MiseryChord)

She began stripping him as well, fumbling with the button and zipper on his jeans.

(night)

She gasped loudly. "Y-You're in a hurry today baby." She smiled, wrapping her legs around his trim waist.

She frowned. "I know....just wish you didn't have to be." She replied, clinging to him and moaning softly.

"I....nnngh!....I love you too!" She groaned, moving with him. Her legs were locked tight around him, pulling him into her as deep as he could go.

Small moaning pants came from her open lips as she threw her head back when his cock ground over that magical spot inside of her, making her toes curl deliciously. "Mmmgh....J-John...I think I'm gunna cum!"

She had no choice but to obey as his hammering thrusts pushed her over the edge. A cry left her as her back arched, toes curling while her insides squeezed him rhytmically.

(Wow. Killing. Sorry. Major typo there.)

He groaned out as he felt her tightening around him, pushing deep into her as he came out hard, pulling her tight against him as he did. "Kallie....!!!! My....Kallie....!!!"

She panted harshly, trembling against him. "J-John..." Her legs fell at his sides limply as she fought for breath.

"I love you too." She replied, kissing him gently as a knock came to the door. She sighed. "That must be Jared."

She kissed him back, prolonging it as long as possible. A frown was.on her face as she watched him leave. "Be careful out there." She called as he walked out the door.

With a sigh, she sank back onto the bed, curling down in the covers and placing her palm over the small swell of her belly. It would be sometime yet before she would begin to show and a smile came to her face as she imagined herself waddling around the caves.

Sighing, Kallie got up and got dressed before wandering down to help in the kitchens. She met Wanda and Ian along the way, both heading to get something to eat. They chatted idly until they reached the kitchen and she went to help until Aunt Maggie shooed her out. "You don't need to be doing any hard work in this heat with your condition." Kallie smiled. "So you heard huh?" The older lady chuckled. "Well you tell Melanie news and it travels pretty fast. Congratulations honey." She kissed her cheek. "Now go rest or something. I better not find you working though." "Yes ma'am." Before she left, Maggie had shoved an apple into her hand as a snack, ordering her to eat also. She grumbled in annoyance but complied, taking a big bite to appease the woman before she could leave.

As they drove across the dessert John looked over it all before shaking his head and speaking. "Wanda went through all this without any supplies...I don't believe it." It brought a laugh from the others, Jared grinning and shaking his head.

"It's true. Of course without Melanie she wouldn't have made it."

Mel smiled. "Well she had the will and determination to walk into certain death. I had just about given up until Uncle Jeb found us." She seemed to reminisce for a moment, a soft smile on her face.

Back
Top Bottom