All That Remains... (Alexander May & MiseryChord)

She pulled away after a gentle nip, grinning. "Yes my love?" She asked, swimming away a bit.

He grinned as he looked over at her, moving to pull her against him again as he kissed her neck gently, speaking in teasing whispers. "What should we do now?"

She smiled, mpaning as his lips touched her sensitive neck. "What do you suggest?" She asked, rocking her hips to him subtly.

A small breathy moan left her as he pressed into her, his cock hot from the water. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, kissing him repeatedly. "You feel so good." She moaned.

He kissed her as he started to thrust in and out of her, being gentle as he remembered Wanda's warnings. "Ahhh...Kallie....I swear....b-better every time."

She nodded. "I swear you get bigger each time." She panted, loving how gentle he was. "Why the change of pace?" She asked breathlessly.

He kissed her with a slight groan. "I wanted....ahhh....to see......how it felt.....ohhh....this way." It felt good, just different. Slow and gentle was just as amazing as fast and rough.

She laughed softly, kissing his neck. "mmm we should do it this way more often."

Using her body, she helped lift herself off him when he pulled out and dropped herself onto him when he thrust in. "Cum for me love." She whispered raggedly in his ear, sensing he was close by the way he began throbbing inside of her and his thrusts began loosing rhythm.

He groaned out as he continued to thrust, starting to pick up speed as he grew close and as he felt his lover's breath over his shoulder and neck, he shuddered, groaning out loud as he came inside of her, his seed filling her once more.

She shuddered softly, feeling his seed filling her once more. "Mmmm how was that darling?" She asked.

She giggled softly. "We should hurry before someone comes in and sees." She whispered, pulling off him and gasping as the water washed over her tender labia.

She chuckled and ducked under the water to wet her hair before shampooing it. Her hair had grown silky since their time here with Wanda being able to get shampoo and such.that they couldn't get before.

She ran her hands through his wet hair. "I hope our baby is blonde like you." She muttered, looking at her own auburn hair. "Or of our genetics mix they'll be strawberry blonde."

She grinned at the look on his face. "I can tell it does. It makes me happy to." She kissed him gently before climbing out and drying off.

"Me either." She replied. "Well there's Jamie but he's almost grown." She dressed quickly, pulling her hair up into a ponytail. "I just hope I can be a good mother." She sighed.

He dressed and at her words he frowned as he pulled her against him, kissing her passionately. "Listen to me....you're giving to be the perfect mother."

She looked up at him. "I am terrified John. Of not being a good mother to our child or a good partner or wife to you."

Back
Top Bottom