All That Remains... (Alexander May & MiseryChord)

She groaned as the heat of his body came into contact with her core. She sighed happily into the kiss, wrapping herself around him. "Mmm I'm gonna miss this in a few months."

He kissed her breathing hard as he looked into her eyes. "I promise you.....I will to....." he just held her at the moment, the heat of her core against his body making him groan softly.

She shivered. "Of course we can still have sex, just won't be able to cuddle up like this cause I'll be huge." She grinned, kissing his neck and chest.

He grinned at her words. "Of course. That doesn't change a thing though." He kissed her deeply, spreading her legs apart now. "You're so hot down here....do you want me to take care or that for you?" He grinned as he said that teasingly.

She bit her lip. "What do you think?" Her eyes were dark with lust as she looked up at him.

He lowered himself so he was in between her legs, trailing kisses from the neck down to her waist as he did. "I guess...yes." He pressed his lips against her core, parting her lower lips with his own, his tongue dipping into her wet slit.

A low cry left her as his lips touched her aching slit. The hot muscle felt so foreign but so delicious to her as he licked and prodded, making her back arch.

He smiled at her sound as he slid his hands along her inner thighs, holding them lightly as he groaned out, his hot breath flowing over her dripping slit as he dragged his tongue along it, tracing the outline with his tongue.

Small whimpers left her as he licked at her core. "Nnmm b-baby!" She panted, grabbing his hair and pressing his face to her more.

He groaned out as he continued to lick her, leaning in to bite her gently, slipping his tongue inside of her and pushing it as deep into her slit as he can. As he groaned an answer, it sent vibrations through her core. "Kallie......"

A sharp cry left her as his moan reverberated through her sheath and clit. Her hips jerked. "Mmm more John!" She cried, feeling herself getting closer to orgasming.

That was all she could handle as he sucked her lips into his mouth and groaned. A cry tore itself from her throat as her whole body tensed, thighs quivering. "J-John!" She screamed, her body bowed taut until every muscle stood out in sharp relief.

The feeling of him sliding into her already spasming canal only heightened her orgasm and she screamed. Her hands scrabbled for some hold as her body jerked and twitched, eyes rolling back in her head as she panted harshly.

He gasped, his eyes widening as he felt her tightening and spasming around him, and it was more than enough to push him over the edge as he came out hard, groaning out loudly as he breathed hard. "Kallie!!! Baby!!!!"

She whimpered as her sheath clutched to him tightly, feeling his cock pulse with each jet of seed. "J-John!" She groaned.

He held her pressed tightly against him, breathing heavily as he groaned and kissed her forehead. "I love you...so much.....just......that was amazing."

She laughed weakly. "I love you more. And you have a wicked tongue." She whispered, her voice hoarse from screaming.

She laughed, kissing him. A small moan left her as she tasted her nectar on his lips. "Mmm I must say I taste pretty good mixed with you." She joked, winking at him playfully.

He grinned at that. "I know you taste good." He kissed her then. "Now sleep baby. I'll stay with you while you do." He was still holding her just as tight, with his body matched against hers.

She curled against him, yawning softly. Before she could even say goodnight, she had already fallen asleep. Soft snores came from her as she cuddled against him, a soft smile on her lips.

The next morning she woke up to see a little pink box on the chair beside the bed. She picked it up, seeing it was a pregnancy test and grinned, quietly climbing out of bed so she didn't wake him. She dressed quickly and hurried to the cavern that served as the bathroom. In no time she had the test done and stood, waiting on the little lines to appear.

Back
Top Bottom