All That Remains... (Alexander May & MiseryChord)

He smiled kissing Kallie's forehead as he moved to assist her, making it more comfortable to her. "I love you so much...."

Jared smiled as he looked down at Melanie, kissing her on her lips. "What do you think? Wanna join Kallie's club?"

Kallie smiled, pecking his lips. "I love you more." She grinned, hearing the other two talking.

Melanie was sort of caught off guard that he was so for her getting pregnant. "I-I...um I mean...is that what you want?"

John grinned triumphantly. "I love you most." He kissed her then.

Jared looked down at Melanie with a smile, brushing her hair back. "Well...if you'd like to....then yes I do."

Kallie smiled. "Not possible."

Melanie smiled, kissing him gently. "Well...I suppose we could always try for a baby."

"Definitely possible." John smiled holding her in his arms, looking at her lovingly.

Jared kissed her with a smile, before he grinned and spoke up. "Here that Kallie? She's joining your club ."

Kallie looked over at the two, grinning. "Well good! Now they can be playmates." Melanie grinned, kissing Jared. "Why don't we go get started so they don't have too much of a head start?" She giggled. "And we better tell Ian to get a lot of tests."

John smiled as he held his lover and kissed her again. "Are you hungry?"

Jared grinned taking Melanie's hand in his as he stood up. "We'd better hadn't we?"

She shook her head. "No. I'm still slightly queasy. But you should eat. You've worked hard."

Mel blushed brightly. "We'll see you later guys." At Jared's look, she grinned. "Way later."

Kallie laughed as the two left before stealing a bite of his food. "Well looks like our kid will be able to play with someone now."

"Hey you have me for annoying cuteness." She giggled, yawning. Her eyes were a little heavy as she lounged against him.

"Just wait til hormones kick in." She laughed. "Then the cute will be dropped and it will just be bitchy." She stood up with him, rubbing her eyes.

"We'll see in a few months." She laughed, leaning into him as they walked. "We will have to get baby clothes and such. Meaning a raid."

"Don't forget Burns. They both could go out and get a truckload of stuff without question." she chuckled. "It's so different living here. It's....easier."

"There's still risk but it's no where near as dangerous. We have a home here now. A good one." She said, sliding open the door to their room. She undressed and lay down on the bed, patting his side for him to lay down.

He smiled closing the door behind him as he took off his clothes and slid into the bed beside her, holding her in his arms. "That's my little exhibitionist."

She laughed sleepily. "It's too hot to sleep in clothes." Her hands roamed his naked skin, tracing random patterns on his side and back.

"I don't see you complaining though do I?" She grinned, kissing him deeply.

Back
Top Bottom